Your viewing journal

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet: Episodes 6 - 8
Attack on Titan: Episode 17
Fullmetal Alchemist: Episodes 1 - 16 (Re watch with younger brother)

Over the last few days:
Attack on Titan - Episode 17
Cowboy Bebop - Episodes 10 - 13

I'm also re-watching certain episodes of A Certain Magical Index season 1 whilst reading the translated Light Novels.

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses 5

This episode...I cannot xD. Shiori stole the spotlight despite only appearing for a few seconds xD

Danganronpa 5

Pro-tip: If you're doing a "Whodunnit", you actually might want to leave some clues in the episode before the big reveal. Just having everything reeled off during the trial, or explained by Monobear is not how you do a "Whodunnit". Just from the previous episode alone, how was I supposed to guess that Chihiro was a guy - which was critical for the entire case. Then, having it solved by a mere slip of the tongue? Give me a break.

Also, stop just re-using game footage for the execution scenes.

WataMote 5
I'm amazed Tomoki hasn't cracked and murdered Tomoko yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joshawott said:
Danganronpa 5

Just from the previous episode alone, how was I supposed to guess that Chihiro was a guy

I'll be honest, I guessed that pretty much the first episode voice and dress sense were a dead give away. And when the 'boys can't go into girls locker room, etc.' came up in episode 4 it confirmed it

WataMote Ep.5
Pokemon B&W Adventures in Unova Ep.17 (Finally getting back to trying to catch up witht his)

20thCenturyBoy said:
Joshawott said:
Danganronpa 5

Just from the previous episode alone, how was I supposed to guess that Chihiro was a guy

I'll be honest, I guessed that pretty much the first episode voice and dress sense were a dead give away. And when the 'boys can't go into girls locker room, etc.' came up in episode 4 it confirmed it
According to my friend, who has read through playthroughs of the games, there were a lot more hints about it and Chihiro's gender in the game, as well as that something was up with Oowada. In the anime, Oowada being the culprit was very much thrown at us with no hints at all, which makes for a bad whodunnit?.

Back