Your viewing journal

Strike the Blood episodes 16 and 17

Silver Spoon season 2 episode 6 - Such a wide range of emotions running through this episode, such a brilliant series which just keeps getting better.

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions season 2 episode 6 - An utterly adorable episode.

Hey let me give you guys some advice

When your watching k on, make sure you take a brake from it ether between

6 or 12 episodes because it gets ...........Well I wouldn't say boring but after a while of it you just want to watch something else

Which is why it's best to watch a short series or movie each time you go around 6 or 12 episodes, I'm not saying it's a bad ANIME I'm just saying it's too long of a light hearted moe cutsy series and its too much so I'm going to watch detonator orgun after I'm done with disc 1 of season 2 part 2

Log Horizon 20 - Crusty is a beast
Chuunibyou Ep 6 - oh gawd, that was beautiful. That peck on the cheek following by Rikka's shy shuffle away <3
Kill La Kill Ep 20 - Good god, best episode this season .. was wonderful seeing Nui get that smile wiped off her face

Last edited by a moderator:
Kuroko's Basketball (Japanese Dub via Crunchyroll UK) - Episodes 22, 23, 24, 25

Mother of God, that was intense. Now to start Season 2 once I've sorted out the other shows to watch.

Bakemonogatari (Japanese Dub via Aniplex BD) - Episodes 9, 10

Her reaction I LOL'd:
yeah_cosplay.jpg

Eps 1-6 of Mobile Suit Gundam...decided rewatch all my universal century gundam series i have on dvd. My friend wants to borrow my Gundam Unicorn which has suddenly made me want to crave to watch them.
Eps 18 & 19 of Diamond no Ace
Ep 19 of Magi: The Kingdom of Magic

Bakemonogatari (Japanese Dub via Aniplex BD) - Episodes 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

My summary of the series:
- Despite having tons of talking, they're really fun to watch and listen to. The Camera shots on their faces is just amusing.
- Lots of Japanese cultural references, explains why a dub wouldn't be possible.
- Every arc was excellent, the first felt quite weak out of the five but as a starting point it did a great job at introducing the series. My favourite arcs are personally all of them but Suruga Monkey and Tsubasa Cat are at the top.
- I love the scenes with Mayoi and Arararararararagi-kun. "Sorry I flubbed it!"
- And of course the conversations with Suruga, her face really creeps me out though (in a brilliant way) :lol: You know, this:
images

Overall 9/10, 10/10 for enjoyment level but 9/10 with some minor issues, to me it was nearly-flawless.

Back