Your viewing journal

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
on the third disk now.
Really enjoying it, especially knowing that i've got nother series and a movie to go through. score

MTW said:
Nyu said:
now show him laputa and then the cat returns.

Then show him evangelion go on ya know you wanna :D

LOL he'd probably love some mecha battling as he's a little terror just like me. Think I'll save it till a little later though.

Laputa and Cat Returns yep. Anything with flying.

Perfect Blue I watched just a few days ago, not with nephew :D

Today: Trigun 6, this is so one of my fave series.

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS: 18-23

Ghost in the Shell SAC: 6-7

School Days: 7

Howl's Moving Castle

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - 7

I've done a lot of catching up today. :D

Speed Grapher Vol 1. Hmm. Not what I was expecting. First two episodes (which i saw at Amecon) had me thinking it was not as gritty or... realistic as i was lead to believe. the whole 'super power' thing took so much away from the what could have been. Going to keep on watching it if only for Christopher Sabat's voice... is it just perfect even if the lines are buffalo faeces (like BS, but bigger, and smellier). Who knows may be able to redeem itself.
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 6 FINALLY another episode, and damn was it good. Not quite sure what happened in the end... not quite I want to either. :roll:
Nagasarete Airantou22-23 Watched them in the wrong order not that it matters. Methinks a bomb will drop in the next few episodes (meh they've only got three left l think)

Last edited by a moderator:
stealth40k said:
Kenichi - 48

Watched this today, absolutely brilliant, but I hate having to wait another week to see what happens next and will Kenichi have to fight the original Ryozanpaku deciple (sorry can't remember his name).

Lovely Complex 21
Kaze no Stigma 22 - 23

Full Metal Alchemist - 42-48 (My sister is still watching this so sat with her last night and had a chill.)
Vision of Esceflown - 1-2 (Re-watching)

Back