Your viewing journal

Macross Plus episodes 1 & 2
Got this a while back but only just got round to watching it.
Really enjoyed it, engaging characters, awesome mechs and a love triangle. lol what more do you need.
Looking forward to watching the rest.

Nearly finished Excel Saga, just a couple more eps to go.

Not too sure what i thought of it, it started well but now has become really stale aside from a couple moments of scattered genius.

Movies

Bleach
Paprika

Episodes

Sky Girls 8 - 10
Darker Than Black 22
Heroic Age 23
Naruto Shippuuden 28
Zero no Tsukaima - 2nd Season - 10
Ookiku Furikabutte 09
Bleach 140

Yep another thoroughly busy day at work

Voddas said:
MTW said:
Legend of the overfiend

Been a while since i saw this :oops:
First Anime I ever saw!! :lol:

And you're still watching anime? :eek:

Reideen 25-26 While the last few episodes didn't suck or completely go against the idea of the show neither did it pull it out of the mediocrity of the rest of the series. The only real highlights were when it a) showed Reideen moving faster than Hutt on prozac and when Midorino revealed she was Riedeen (which i worked out about episode 4) Junki's response was almost 'well no duh...'. The on reason it wasn't disappointing was cause i never had high hopes for it to begin with.
Claymore - 22 :x ... well that was a waste of an episode. lots of grunting and groaning, flashy lights and powering up... if i wanted an episode devoted to this I'd watch DBZ.
Wellber no Monogatari up to 8- For two people on a vital mission with the fate of thousands on thier shoulders they really don't seem to be putting much effort into this journey. There is no sense of urgency in their actions. Nice to see Galahad living up to his name.
Gundam Seed Destiny vol 5 Interesting, nice to see the crew of the Archangel again. While not so interested in Jesus Yamato, but like some of the side characters for example Lacus, Murrue and Waltfeld. Nice to see the getting on with both the plot and the war after so much navel gazing and pointless battles.
GunSmithCats Rewatched it when i had food poisoning. good dumb fun (with serious yuri undertones)

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Claymore - 22 :x ... well that was a waste of an episode. lots of grunting and groaning, flashy lights and powering up... if i wanted an episode devoted to this I'd watch DBZ.

It is a shounen, Hopeful Monster, it was to be expected there'd be a point in the series where it'd come to this.

Today I was watching Kiki's Delivery Service with my 2 year old nephew who totally loves the film. Well, it was one of the few anime I had that I thought would be okey for even young kids to watch, as in no violence and pretty nice all round, but then he watches kick boxing with his dad so :roll eyes: He's in love with the film, wants to watch it every day and runs around with a cleaning brush between his legs screaming KIKIIIII at the top of his voice, yep I'm the culprit here, bad auntie for introducing it to him hehe.

For later: Jin-Roh

Trigunette said:
Today I was watching Kiki's Delivery Service with my 2 year old nephew who totally loves the film. Well, it was one of the few anime I had that I thought would be okey for even young kids to watch, as in no violence and pretty nice all round, but then he watches kick boxing with his dad so :roll eyes: He's in love with the film, wants to watch it every day and runs around with a cleaning brush between his legs screaming KIKIIIII at the top of his voice, yep I'm the culprit here, bad auntie for introducing it to him hehe.

now show him laputa and then the cat returns.

Nyu said:
Trigunette said:

now show him laputa and then the cat returns.

Then show him evangelion go on ya know you wanna :D

Back