Your viewing journal

NormanicGrav said:
Shiki (English Dub via Funimation BD) - Episodes 1 and 2

I like the tone in this series, especially the opening intro. Episode 2 gets to the action really well, wished I bought Part 2 now.

Prepare your self for the evils of man

Professor Irony said:
Kill la Kill - ep4

I've enjoyed the show so far, but that, that was beautiful. How I have missed anime comedy which is actually funny.

It really was, the use of classical music and just the general approach to the animation was great in this. Also, again i can only praise the dialogue and chemistry of characters so much. It really sells the show so well.

Campione 1-13

Really enjoyed this, haremesque without the usual boob/nudity focus. I also liked the fact they avoided the usual plot line of Male Lead has to fight one or more of the Female leads who then automatically fall in love with him once he beats them. Shame that it seems they angered the fans by going through the novels too quick and veering off story as I'd like to see a 2nd season but sales won't justify it.

Beyond the Boundary ep 4.
Chihayafuru 2 OVA. It's great to see some new 'furu but it's season 3 I really want.
Outbreak Company ep 4.
Pokemon: Black & White - Decolora Adventure ep 1.

Mardock Scramble: The First Compression
Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion

The animation was quite beautiful, but sadly I just couldn't really get in to it...

Welcome to the Space Show (English Dub via Manga UK BD)

I really enjoyed this film, was far better than I expected and the animation was really good in HD. 2 hours long though but it's worth it. I watched it in English and the voices are rather acceptable for the roles.

Wolf Children (English Dub via Showroom Cinema)

I knew bits of the plot but I wasn't sure how it would end so after going through the film I'd say that's another successful film from the director. The film was just amazing and I'd put it as one of my favourite anime films of all time. I'm surprised they showed it dubbed rather than subbed but it works.

Samurai Flamenco (Japanese Dub via Wakanim UK) - Episode 3

Getting fed up that neither Animax or Wakamin work on iOS.

Rewatched Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 1 and Part 2 last night. We really, really need a screening of the third movie here and it does upset me that these films won't receive the wider attention they deserve.

Back