Your viewing journal

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood rewatch ep 1-7.
Galilei Donna ep 2. Getting more interesting... could still go either way.
Golden Time ep 3. The characters are not growing on me yet but I'll stick with it. Its early days in the series after all.
Pokemon movie 16 (Genesect). Standard Pokemon movie fare.

Gundam Build Fighters - Episode 3

An enjoyable episode, mainly due to some nice homages to MSG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Attack on Titan 22. The retreat scenes reminded me of Jurassic Park: The Lost World. All it needed was Erwin to channel some Pete Postlethwaite and shout out "Come on! Saddle up, let's get this moveable feast under way!".

Attack on Titan episode 23. I knew it!

GolGotha said:
Moribito: Episodes 1 - 3

Not sure if I like this or not, will give it until the end of the disc (7 episodes) to make a decision.
Moribito has a pretty slow beginning if I remember correctly, but once you get further in, the story really starts to blossom. Hope you stick with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood rewatch ep 8-13.
My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My School Romantic Comedy ep 1-2. Someone should remind the people making this anime that comedy is supposed to be funny. I'll try one more episode, if it's no better then it's dropped.
Non Non Biyori ep 3.

Samurai Flamenco (Japanese Dub ~ via Wakanim UK) - Episode 2
Kill la Kill (Japanese Dub ~ via Wakanim UK) - Episode 4

My reaction to that episode (or in fact the entire series):

20120914120348!Exploding-head.gif

I'm watching sengoku basara and .....................loooool it's over the top with its action, colour and over the top laughter on how ridiculous it is with its .................. it's not bad but it's ridiculously entertaining

Guyver: Bioboosted Armor - Episodes 1 & 2

I'm a big fan of the Guyver as a franchise and I've never seen all of this version.

Wolverine - Episodes 1 & 2

My son started watching this on Love Film so I decided to check it out, it's not bad but it is quite generic, my son thought it was really good though!

Shiki (English Dub via Funimation BD) - Episodes 1 and 2

I like the tone in this series, especially the opening intro. Episode 2 gets to the action really well, wished I bought Part 2 now.

Back