Your viewing journal

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Ep 11 - Damn, this is getting better with each episode. What's more, that soundtrack for part 2 is fantastic. Sure the opening is not as good as the previous one, but the rest of the OST is brilliant. Sugitas Jojo is pretty damned good to. What's more, i feel he fits the more comical feel that joseph gives off, maybe because of his experience playing Gintoki, but it's quite nice.

Eden of the East 1-3 - finally made a proper start to this now i have some freedom to watch things. I keep thinking of how stunning it looks and sounds, though i do wonder why Oasis was stopped after the first episode. I don't mind the other opening, but yeah. I'm enjoying the premise too, i can see me enjoying this for the most part easily. Will probably get another 3 or so episodes in tonight on the show.

Space Brothers 37 - Such a strong episode. Mutta continues to be such a strong central character for the series, even when things get a little obvious with how it'll pan out. As usual, the wait for the next episode will be a long one.

Arbalest said:
Eden of the East 1-3 - finally made a proper start to this now i have some freedom to watch things. I keep thinking of how stunning it looks and sounds, though i do wonder why Oasis was stopped after the first episode. I don't mind the other opening, but yeah. I'm enjoying the premise too, i can see me enjoying this for the most part easily. Will probably get another 3 or so episodes in tonight on the show.
FUNimation said it was because of licensing issues. I imagine Oasis probably asked for a buttload of money in royalties per episode and FUNimation were like "Bugger off. We'll only pay for one episode, because otherwise they'll be some fans crying foul though". So the rest of the episodes, they used the opening song from the OVA.

And yeah, the animation is superb. It was one of my first blu-ray purchases and woah...it still looks better than the vast majority of movies I've seen.

Tomorrow

Strike witches eps 9-12
Card captor Sakura disc 4
And me and my mum are watching moribito

It's strange cause a few days my mum wasn't in the mood and said we,ll start watching it on Monday but she text me sayin have I chose a series and I said yes and she said she wanted to watch it.

Get mum in to anime- mission successful

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! 9-10

Anime-On-Demand...why you no have episode 11? I WANT EPISODE 11.

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT

Strike witches 2 eps 1-4
Card captor Sakura disc 5

Tomorrow

Watching moribito with mum tonight she likes it. I forgot about this series and forgot how the animation was....... It is beautiful and the story is really good

Back