Your viewing journal

strike witches episodes 1 - 4
card captor sakura disc 2

tomorrow

after watching card captor sakura after all these years feels so nostalgic.
and i think this show actually started the lolita Genre. its just the way it looks after a close up it really does look something that lolita fans would watch. il admit its realllllllllly cute * im watching the unedited version * all 70 episodes instead of the 39 episode english version we saw on tv back in the day. wish i had the english release

I felt like starting something else a couple days back, so i went and made a start on Overman King Gainer. I had no idea until after the first episode that Kill-Em-All Tomino directed this, and after realising that, it is fairly noticeable that he did work on it. Some of his trademarks are in there. You're thrown into the deep end about what is what, alongside all the terminology thrown in for good measure too. Gainer has a slight feel of Kamil in him for a short time too. The one tihng i don't see this being, however, is his typical kill-em-all scenario. I think it will play out slightly differently to that, but again, i'm only 3 episodes in.
Also, dat opening.

Sword Art Online 24
Kirito had Plotkai that makes Ichigo Kurosaki's look like a wet kitten in this episode, but his actions were on such a grand scale of badassery that it was still awesome. My jaw was practically at the floor when Kirito royally and brutally served Sugō what he had coming to him. I did notice though that Kirito did dive his face straight into Asuna's bare chest...naughty boy.

Also, gotta love Yui's ability to break down walls just by touching them. Damn it Yui, stop being so awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Combat Mecha Xabungle - Episode 26

Arbalest said:
I felt like starting something else a couple days back, so i went and made a start on Overman King Gainer.

I'm a huge fan of Tomino's but I thought Overman King Gainer was a very average show, and your right it isn't a 'Kill'em All' show!!

Latest episodes of Sakurasou, Chuunibyou, Psycho Pass, K and Little Busters.
Hellsing Ultimate 6
Black Lagoon 19

AU BD of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya came, so I watched it dubbed, after seeing it subbed over a year ago.
Still probably my favorite anime movie, and like the TV series the dub was VERY good too.

Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! Episode 1-2

Woah...those Haruhi vibes. The OP sure does give me a headache though. Loving it so far though - Rikka is so adorable!

Now, onto episode 3.

I just watched the last episode (12) of the first season of The World God Only Knows and honestly it was the highlight of the season! It had me laughing for ages! I'll be buying season 2 for sure after that.

Back