Your viewing journal

VoxPhantom said:
animefreak17 said:
moonphase disc 3 and 4
those who hunt elves disc 4

tomorrow

I was thinking about picking up the Moon Phase SAVE boxset, would you recommend the series (from what you've seen so far)?

iv got mine from HMV and it comes with a guidebook its better if you got the uk release,

iv seen disc 1 and 2 and so far its cute with a sort of dark story * not dark as in creepy or anything like that it has a light dark tone * ummmmm yh its cute and the story is getting interesting. did i mention its cute * im a sucker for cute no pun intended * i like it so far and im looking forward to watching disc 3 and 4 tomorrow

tell ya what tomorrow il watch moonphase tomorrow and il give you a update on how it is

Big O 1-4 I decided on the japanese cast for this this time round as i always wondered how it sounded. It's still pretty good, and i love the style it goes for. I'm just wondering now though, where will i be able to find the second half, or season two of the series, did the US get it as an anime legends release at all?

@VoxPhantom

about moonphase

its got
vampires
cuteness
comedy
light dark tone story
its good in those areas

to be honest i need to make a thread about everyones general preferred sort of shows or genres so if anything comes up we can say * oh so and so might like this series *
also the region 2 boxsets much nicer then then the save boxset, i know its cheaper but the region 2 is nicer

mangaman74 said:
Dragonaut: The Resonance Episode 13

Ushio & Tora Episodes 5 - 8

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos iv seen that and to be honest it was better then the first movie

Lupin III: Dat Fujiki episode 11
Thank goodness Oscar's gone. He was annoying.

I still need to see Sacred Star of Milos. Other things have taken my attention away (like the incoming Pokémon madness), so I might just wait for MangaUK's release at this stage.

Last edited by a moderator:
VoxPhantom said:
animefreak17 said:
moonphase disc 3 and 4
those who hunt elves disc 4

tomorrow

I was thinking about picking up the Moon Phase SAVE boxset, would you recommend the series (from what you've seen so far)?

I personally thought it was way too cutesy and ...really a bit pants tbh, but I'm not and never have been that firm on the whole moe bandwagon.

If vampires meets moe is your thing you might like it, I'd have liked a bit more substance in the plot, action...characters....errr well yeah.

Its not a bad looking show from memory though. I have the cardboard boxed complete series from a sale a few years back.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn - Episode 5

Another great episode with some nice nods back to earlier Universal Century Gundam anime. Excellent drama and action and I just love the mecha designs in Unicorn in all their HD glory!

i was going to watch kiddy rade tomorrow but i thought * i want to watch something fun so i il watch GAOGAIGAR * i dont know what GAOGAIGAR is all about but it looks like a fun series.

GAOGAIGAR disc 1 and 2 and 3

tomorrow

animefreak17 said:
i was going to watch kiddy rade tomorrow but i thought * i want to watch something fun so i il watch GAOGAIGAR * i dont know what GAOGAIGAR is all about but it looks like a fun series.

GAOGAIGAR disc 1 and 2
air gear disc 1

tomorrow

An excellent and very enjoyable super robot show and probably the best of the Brave saga (I haven't watched it all yet). I replaced my HKDVD set last year with the official boxsets but I haven't got round to watching them yet.

This is a fun show and I'm sure you'll have a great time watching it.

Orgun said:
animefreak17 said:

GAOGAIGAR disc 1 and 2
air gear disc 1

tomorrow

An excellent and very enjoyable super robot show and probably the best of the Brave saga (I haven't watched it all yet). I replaced my HKDVD set last year with the official boxsets but I haven't got round to watching them yet.

This is a fun show and I'm sure you'll have a great time watching it.

i knew it thank you ^_^

I swear gaogaigar looks so cheesy and it's only the first ep and I also know where gravion got it's idea from also a light in the sky like thundercats and with those flashin lights its making my eyes funny and guy reminds me of kuzama from scryed when he's in he's final form

5th ep now there's transformers

Back