Your viewing journal

Just finished watching FMP - The Second Raid eps 8 to 13 plus the 'day in the life of Tessa' OVA extra. :D

So.... When does the next series come out then? :p

MAZINGER Z - 1&2 found a fansub of the first anime i ever watch and it's still kinda cool. Not only that but you can see the origins of a lot of later mecha in it.
Arjuna 4 - so badly want to like it, but the science is bunny hugging at best but normally quite flawed, the enviromental message is preachy and i'm really thinking they are about to pull out a magic wand and wish all the bad stuff away. And talk about preachy.
Claymore 12-13- Interesting, boy's got some real Cojones, lass seems to be losing limbs at a disturbing rate (wonder if she'll find them behind the fridge or something). only other thing that kinda irk's me is that death is getting to be severely undervalued, especially if the trail is to be believed
Skull Man 9- Though nothing i haven't suspected, good to see it confirmed. Just wonder how it's going to work itself out.

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeful_monster said:
Arjuna 4 - so badly want to like it, but the science is bunny hugging at best but normally quite flawed, the enviromental message is preachy and i'm really thinking they are about to pull out a magic wand and wish all the bad stuff away. And talk about preachy.
The soundtrack is nice though. :p

Tasker said:
Airgear eps 4 to 8 and all 6 eps of Moldiver.

Just wondering what do you think of air gear from the episodes that you have watched?

Saiyuki ep 19 - 25

Gantz last ep (ending did not make any sence at all

Pomtry said:
Just wondering what do you think of air gear from the episodes that you have watched?

Really enjoying it so far, it's a little odd while i'm watching it though, i've read the first 4 manga and part of the anime follows it but the rest is totaly different. :D

Upto now it's been one of those animes that you can watch with your brain turned off, and I need to watch one of those every now and then. :D

Pomtry said:
It wasn't meant to, just act like it never happened and read the manga... online. ._.

RahXephon 1+2. Gonna watch more later, it's decent, I'll see how it goes before I try and crush the fans like Ark. ;/

Lupus Inu said:
Pomtry said:
It wasn't meant to, just act like it never happened and read the manga... online. ._.

RahXephon 1+2. Gonna watch more later, it's decent, I'll see how it goes before I try and crush the fans like Ark. ;/

But i cant forget the ending it just did not make any sence at all all the way through the last episode I was just thinking WTF. Is this going some where or what. I hate anime thaqt have ****** endings

Woah, i haven't posted on here for a while.

Watched After My Last Post Here:

Lucky Star 11 - 12
BLEACH 130 - 131
Lovely Complex 1
NARUTO Shippuden 18
Nagasarete Airantou 11 - 12
Death Note 36 - 37
Re-watched All of Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
MONSTER 8 - 10
Denno Coil 1 - 5
Tenjho Tenge 2

i use this http://jayme-anonymous.blogspot.com/ for anime i have watched and stuff.

Just finished Dennou Coil ep 6, another new interesting character appears :D

Edit: Just watched eps 5-8 of Mobile Fighter G Gundam, now trying to remember where I left off many months ago in After War Gundam X.

Back