Your viewing journal

I has busy been.

Tiger & Bunny - complete

Bit late on replying(since i finished it on saturday >.>). But yeah, nice ending to a pretty damned good series.

I think Tiger surviving was always on the cards, though i will admit to thinking for a time he'd be fully killed off. Glad in the end he wasn't, and the one year later bit was quite a good way to end it, even if it felt a little quick. It's obviously got a lot more to show after the end bit with the ouroboros mark showing on the money, so will be good to see where they take it, if/when they fire it out. Also, have to note, loved the wee bits with Karina in the bookstore

Intent on starting:
Hanasaku Iroha - time to see what you're going on about, people on chat
gintama season 5(restart) - i just need to get more gintama in first

Continuing with Escaflowne - was meant to get it in last night, but i ended up falling asleep before i could. 6 Episodes left seems to be too daunting for me obviously >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Mawaru Penguindrum ep 10 - Well, this show sure did pick up in the last three eps. I thought it was going nowhere fast during the middle part of this cour, and its only survival strategy was style and the adorable penguins. The proverbial sure did hit the fan in ep 8, though, ep 9 was beautifully planned and delivered (hey, now I don't imagine the ED as a gender swap of Sho and Kanba!), and the story is really cooking as of ep 10. Pretty excited about this show, finally.

Idolm@ster ep 9

I don't think I'll ever be that big of a fan for the twins but...This was still an alright episode. Something nice and light hearted with some character development on the side.

No. 6 ep 10 - I was going to make a smart crack about how this was finally the episode where they throw a bone to the fangirls who would prefer Sion/Nezumi, but this episode was too goddam raw for me to be churlish. The last seven minutes or so were absolutely thrilling, if there had been a couple more with this level of excitement rather than the holding pattern the series was locked in for the whole "long middle" section, it could have been top drawer. The animation during the main fight scene was beautiful, too, great budgetary decision.

Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
Ian Wolf said:
animefreak17 said:
you guys have got to *watch the birdy* ( drum roll ) get it.
birdy the mighty is good

Birdy is the wordy I understand.

In terms of my viewing, today it has been the Appleseed OVA.
no no. you know how photographers say *watch the birdy* i ment that.

I know, I was just trying to mkae my own joke.
cause every body knows that birdies the word lol i got it

Back