Your viewing journal

Kaichou wa Maid-sama episode 1-2 - Yeah, so far it looks like your typical Rom-Com, sometimes I almost think Misaki is going to pull the rage face.

Giant Killing 17-19 - Getting ready for next big game, before I was thinking that they might switch formation since ETU have 3 forwards.

K-ON!! 18 - *Puff face* lol

Durarara! Eps 7-12
I thought it was good but it's moved to amazing! If it wasn't for work today, I probably wouldn't have slept last night so I could keep watching it. I find the animation top notch, characters interesting, music impresive and loving all the references (and special appearances).

The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

I carried the downstairs LCD television into my room in order to watch my recently-acquired import in 720i resolution. Though I had to manually tweak the timing on the external subtitle file whilst the disc played, it was certainly worth the toil. Whilst some may complain about the relative simplicity of the narrative, few can voice disapproval of the sheer and joyous spectacle to which this film is tantamount.

Gundam ZZ Episodes 37-47

Got it completed last night. Isnt too bad but its certainly not the best Gundam series

Gundam Char's Counterattack

Watched it this morning, very good despite being rushed into it in the first 30mins (Suddenly Char had a massive fleet?)

Zin5ki said:
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

I carried the downstairs LCD television into my room in order to watch my recently-acquired import in 720i resolution. Though I had to manually tweak the timing on the external subtitle file whilst the disc played, it was certainly worth the toil. Whilst some may complain about the relative simplicity of the narrative, few can voice disapproval of the sheer and joyous spectacle to which this film is tantamount.
Easily one of the top 5 anime movies ever created and another one of those movies when you watch you think to yourself they dont make them like this anymore.

Negima!? episodes 1-13

I have enjoyed it so far but so far I prefer the orignal series but I really like all the Pani Poni Dash references

Ookami-san episode 7
K-on!! episode 19

Last edited by a moderator:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episodes 27-34. Some more funny episodes mixed in with "same old gags" episodes. Still, episode 34 was an exciting start to the next arc.

Back