Your viewing journal

Jujutsu Kaisen 2nd Season episode 33 Minute.

Rurouni Kenshin (2023) episode 12 Grip.

Spy Classroom Season 2 episode 23 Following orders.

The Devil is a Part Timer! Season 2 Part 2 episode 23 Control.

GaoGaiGar The King of Braves episodes 23-34

Long Riders
Episode 2

Eminence in Shadow
Episodes 1-4
I like it but I don't know why he's there or why they're helping him.
Am I worried? No.

Edit
And episode 5
What's going on?

Last edited:
Fate-athon (Running list, will be updated)

Part 1 - Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya [Up to date]
Complete: Seasons 1-4, 2 OVA's & 2 movies
Skipped: Specials
To Follow: Movie 3

Part 2 - Fate Zero [Watching]
Current: Episodes 1-9

Reign of the Seven Spellblades (English Dub) Episode 1-10

The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 Part 2 (English Dub) Episode 13-21

Reign of the Seven Spellblades Episode 12

The Devil is a Part-Timer!! Season 2 Part 2 Episode 23

The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior Episode 12 Encouragement. (Complete. Another Villainess anime that treads down the same path left by its fellow counterparts bringing nothing new to the table, whilst avoiding the "bad ending" route.) 3/5

Kakuriyo - Bed & Breakfast for Spirits episodes 13-24: so hard to stop watching this show. Aoi is kidnapped by a rival inn and the entire second half of the series sees us meeting new and old characters in a different setting, as well as some hints towards the end that this was all planned a long time in advance - almost as if they knew someone who could predict the future. Aoi is a stoic lass, resolute and unflappable. And it's amazing how her cooking can soothe the grumpiest yokai. Sometimes I thought I was watching an episode of Food Wars. Definitely a keeper of a series.

The Vampire Dies in No Time S1
Episodes 1-4
Funny but I won't be able to watch more than one or two at a time.

The Eminence in Shadow
Episode 1 rewatch. Now I understand. Coming in drunk at 1am after playing darts and watching the football then watching this wasn't the smartest idea. Finished 109, though.
Episodes 6-10
It's nice to find something you want to binge.

Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War - The Separation episode 390 Too late.

Detective Conan episode 1098 One with the wind.

MIX: Meisei Story Season 2 episode 48 Welcome back. (Complete. An often low-key but enjoyable series that I’m happy got a second season.) 3.5/5

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II
episode 25 Hymn. (Complete. Not a bad continuation but not as enjoyable from recollection as the first season, I will likely check out the second part though.) 3/5

GARO: The Animation
episodes 1-24 (Complete. I felt a bit indifferent to this series but I’m curious to see how the other Garo stories fare.) 3/5

GARO: Crimson Moon
episodes 1-3

Side note: gotta love when posts don’t actually post properly…

Last edited:
Well, finally, after buying the collection over 20 years ago, I have buried my guilt feelings and watched the first 13 episodes of Princess Nine. I had bought it for my nieces when they were around 5-6 but they never watching it, so I grabbed it on my last trip home six months ago and took the plunge today.

We're just not a sporty family, and baseball is a very niche sport in Australia. Still, it was enjoyable in a corny schmaltzy way. Such dramas! And I will predict that the show will end up with the girls playing the boys from the same school in the final, 'cos that's just how it has to be, eh?

One thing that was bugging me was the school's name - Kisaragi High. Googled the name and found a fascinating urban legend on Wikipedia but later realised it's the surname of Cutey Honey. Now I want to watch Cutie Honey (the live series) again. Maybe later. :)

Back