Your viewing journal

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Part 2 episode 21 Closer.

Spy Classroom episode 9 Compromise.

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: From up on Poppy Hill (Film) Goro Miyazaki’s best work with the studio, and a very charming story that handled its drama rather well. 4/5

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: The Wind Rises (Film)
For what was originally Miyazaki’s final film, this was a great one to end on - I hadn’t clocked until now that Hideaki Anno voices Jirou. 4/5

Reincarnated as a Sword (English Dub) Episode 11

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World (English Dub) Episode 7

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? IV Episode 21 Closer skinship.

My Life as Inukai-san's Dog (Uncensored) Episode 10 Lending a paw.

ONIMAI: I'm Now Your Sister! (Uncensored) Episode 10 Valentines.

Spy Classroom Episode 9 Compromise.

The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World Episode 10 Suspicions.

Urusei Yatsura (2022) Episode 21 Voodoo doll.

Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte episode 10 Evacuate.

Farming Life in Another World episode 10 Invasion attempt.

The Fruit of Evolution: Before I Knew It, My Life Had It Made Season 2 episode 21 Eating together.

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: The Tale of Princess Kaguya (Film) A slow-burning and visually distinct storyline that grew towards a poignant climax and conclusion. 4/5

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: When Marnie was There (Film)
One of the more mature Ghibli titles, and one that deals with heavier themes whilst maintaining a fairly calm atmosphere to go alongside its gradually unravelling plot. 4/5

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: The Red Turtle (Film)
I wasn’t sure whether to include this film in the marathon so I consider it a bonus, an engaging one at that. Even on rewatch the twist of the film works nicely. 4/5

Studio Ghibli Rewatch Marathon: Earwig and The Witch (Film)
This for me is the weakest Ghibli film to date - I found very little to enjoy from a character and story perspective, and the 3D style didn’t work for me either. 1.5/5

The Darjeeling Limited - A solid effort from Wes Anderson, worth a watch though I wouldn't call it his best film or a new favourite for me. At least it feels like an actual movie rather than just a Hollywood product though, and the sex scenes are quite exciting and have some real chemistry to them... like it's good just not the best, basically :)

Moomin (1990, English dubbed) Episodes 46-55 - Still enjoying this though I'm sure some of the VAs have changed in recent episodes for whatever reason (Moominpapa's in particular) :)

Noir (REWATCH, English subbed) Episodes 1-4 - Mostly just posting this to note that I'm definitely partway thru episode 5 as I checked the BD menu lol :)

Blue Lock episode 22 Monster.

Chillin' in My 30s after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army episode 10 Cooling off.

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack episode 23 Date decision.

My Hero Academia Sixth Season episode 136 Hurdle.

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement episode 10 Buying time.

The Fire Hunter episode 9 Stargazing.

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World episode 10 A princess’ position.

Trigun Stampede episode 10 Last drink.

Yowamushi Pedal: Limit Break episode 22 Mother’s talk.

Submarine Super 99 episodes 1-13 (Complete. Despite being an early 00’s anime this carries the feel of older Leiji Matsumoto titles but doesn’t quite have as strong a cast.) 3/5

Super Dimension Century Orguss
episodes 1-5

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack (English Dub) Episode 20

My Hero Academia Season 6 (English Dub) Episode 21

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement (English Dub) Episode 8

The Misfit of Demon King Academy II (English Dub) Episode 16

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World (English Dub) Episode 7

Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun 3rd Season (English Dub) Episode 62

Chillin' in My 30's after Getting Fired from the Demon King's Army Episode 10

Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro 2nd Attack Episode 23

My Hero Academia Season 6 Episode 23

Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement Episode 10

The Angel Next Door Spoils Me Rotten Episode 10

The Reincarnation of the Strongest Excorcist in Another World Episode 10

Back