I'M KODAMA KAWASHIRI ep 11
Triplicate.

AOASHI ep 2
Tryouts.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki ep 2
Match up and playing hooky.

CUE! ep 14
In search of fate.

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki episode 1 Tempted.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 episode 3 Motivated.

Shikimori’s not just a Cutie episode 2 Taking the hit.

Spy x Family episode 2 Together.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 episode 2 Disband.

Captain Earth episodes 8-25 (Complete. A sci-fi series that sported some curious ideas but was otherwise middling for me overall.) 2.5/5

Last edited:
Akebi's Sailor Uniform (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom (English Dub) Episode 25

My Dress-Up Darling (English Dub) Episode 12 (Complete)

The Strongest Sage with the Weakest Crest (English Dub) Episode 9

In the Heart of Kunoichi Tsubaki Episode 2 Bribe.

Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club Season 2 Episode 3 Motivation.

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie Episode 2 Collateral harm.

Spy x Family Episode 2 Union.

Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki Season 4 Episode 2 Break up.

Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie ep 2
Taking one for the team.
This is rather repetitive, so 1 more episode to see if anything changes.

SPY x FAMILY ep 2
Meet the waifu.
Damn, Yor is straight into the lead for Best Girl of the season after 1 episode! Talk about gap moe! Meek and demure by day, smoking hot and kickass by night!

Love After World Domination ep 2
Date plan.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War s3 e2
Friendship plan and karaoke.

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations episode 245 Retaliation.

Don’t Hurt Me, My Healer! episode 2 Stuck in a hole.

Shenmue the Animation episode 11 Challenger.

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs episode 3 Duel.

Children of the Sea (Film) I came away from this film appreciating the visuals but not finding as much enjoyment in the rest of the proceedings 3/5

Children Who Chase Lost Voices (Film)
I wanted to like this film more than I ended up doing, mainly due to the characters and fantasy narrative not engaging me as much as I thought they would as the plot progressed. 3/5

Crusher Joe The Movie (Film)
An enjoyable sci-fi anime story - I’m curious to see what the OVA series has to offer as well. 3.5/5

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - Entertainment District Arc (English Dub) Episode 9

Spy x Family (English Dub) Episode 1

Don't Hurt Me, My Healer! Episode 2

Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Episode 3

Ep 5 of Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These season 3
Ep 2 of Spy x Family...just as funny as the manga
Violent Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll...finally got round to watching it. Wish VE would stop making me cry.

Onipan! ep 1
On a mission. Cute Oni Girls Doing Cute Things in order to improve the reputation of Oni.

The Demon Girl Next Door s2 e2
Heirloom.

The Executioner and Her Way of Life ep 3
Let the train take the strain.

Aharen-san wa Hakarenai ep 3
Bedhead.

RikeKoi s2 e3
A place to belong.

Ascendance of a Bookworm s3 e2
Homesick.

Ascendance of a Bookworm Season 3 episode 28 Homesick.

Healer Girl episode 3 Spacing out.

Crusher Joe OVA An entertaining continuation for the characters and story. 3.5/5

Cutey Honey
episodes 1-12

My depression got really bad for a while (don't wanna give the impression that that was entirely down to the Made in Abyss movie, it prob didn't exactly help but I was feeling pretty bad before that as well tbh), so I've been rewatching A Little Snow Fairy Sugar and OMG it is just so cute, like "Pepper and The Dream of Mr. Turtle" has gotta be one of the most utterly precious episode titles I've ever heard X3 I love this show it's just wonderful and really puts a smile on my face ❤️
❤️ ❤️ 🥰 🥰 🥰

Log Horizon season 1: same initial premise as Sword Art Online (thousands of people trapped in an online fantasy game), but wildly different in approach. In fact they barely question the problems attached to being stuck in an online world for 95% of the time, leading one to wonder whether that was part of the "system upgrade" that caused the whole thing. Will season two reveal the players are actually characters in the game, whose memories have been fabricated, and who never existed in the outside world?

Tomorrow may reveal the answers (but probably not).

And you thought there is never a girl online episodes 1-7: Enjoying this, especially the switching from real life problems of shy high schoolers to the absolute fantasy of girls playing online role playing fantasy games (I jest). The show certainly demonstrates the dangers of meeting your online friends in the real world, although the chances of ALL of them being hot high school girls is probably not that likely.

I’m quitting Heroing episode 3 Training.

Tomodachi Game episode 3 Fractures.

Cutey Honey episodes 13-25 (Complete. Though fairly basic from a story perspective and of-its-time, Cutey Honey has a simplistic charm in its execution.) 3/5

Lupin III: Part 1 ep11-12 (English dub)

Coming back to Part 1 after having watched more of Part 2, I do feel there's a certain playfulness to Lupin and Fujiko's relationship that wasn't there yet in the earlier series, at least in the first half. The story doesn't lean into it, but it's notable that in 11, Lupin seems to be letting Fujiko do the heavy lifting, only to try and grab the loot from her at the end, as opposed to the more typical setup of that being the other way around. 12 also features Kyousuke Mamou, a villain from the manga who, while not quite as memorably creepy as Pycal, is a lot nastier than I remembered - he popped up again in one of the TV specials, although I haven't seen that one.

Spy x Family ep2

Feels like they're cracking along at quite a pace with this; I thought I could remember it proportionally taking a bit longer before Yor was introduced in the manga.

Kaguya-sama: Love is War ~ Ultra Romantic ep1

Just hook it to my veins. I miss being able to watch this in a group setting though.

Plastic Little (1994)

Thought I'd give this a shot after @Orgun mentioned it recently. I'd always dismissed Plastic Little as a dumb fan-service anime, but it's actually quite an appealing bit of 90s sci-fi hokum, even if there's not an awful lot to it besides the remarkably good animation and some nice world-building detail. I wanted to say it would be nice if the story were a bit stronger, but thinking back on it afterwards, I feel the film is more successful at telling its story visually than with the dialogue - it might almost be better to watch this raw and let your mind fill in the blanks, than hearing the characters try to explain what's going on.

Having said that, I did get a laugh out of hearing the three leads from ADV's Evangelion dub in the English version...

Crusher Joe The Movie (Film) An enjoyable sci-fi anime story - I’m curious to see what the OVA series has to offer as well. 3.5/5

Crusher Joe OVA An entertaining continuation for the characters and story. 3.5/5

I really like the Crusher Joe anime, the movie if a bit overlong is so gloriously indulgent on Yas's part but The Ice Prison is my favourite part of it, builds on the characters established in the movie with a brilliantly paced action story.

Plastic Little (1994)

Happy to see some else get past the fanservice actually see the quality in Plastic Little, Prof :)

And you thought there is never a girl online episodes 8-12: Good series. Wish there was more. Definitely one to watch again for the jokes (and explanations on how to play MMORPG for newbies). Well worth the £5 in the MVM sale (still available). Much better than the title implies.

Amagami SS Plus episodes 1-3: continuation of the romance strands from the first series. Got bored very quickly. Never want to see this again.

Back