Your viewing journal

Just to point out the gems are non-binary. Both the Sentai and Kodansha translations refer to the characters in neutral terms and well... they're rocks.
I know, but they all have female voices so...
As rocks they would have to be referred to as "it" rather than "they" for a gender neutral person, and that's just weird especially as they've been given personalities.

I know, but they all have female voices so...
As rocks they would have to be referred to as "it" rather than "they" for a gender neutral person, and that's just weird especially as they've been given personalities.
Having a female voice actor doesn't immediately mean that character is female. There's been roles in other series where a female VA would voice a male character or a male VA would voice a female character. And I didn't think I had to specify they were a rock person but okay. Just giving a heads up anyway due to official translations.

Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest Episode 9
A lewd dragon and a literal pain in the butt.

Hensuki: Are you willing to fall in love with a pervert, as long as she's a cutie? Episode 10

Seitokai Yakuindomo* OVA Episode 9

To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts Episode 11
A centaur's animosity.

Tonari no Seki-kun eps 13-16
Pool, lunch, Sumo, and another shogi battle with a twist.

Land of the Lustrous eps 10-12 (dub) (complete)
Well that answered nothing.
Very pretty, although I got a fuzzy look at it. Not sure if it was the stream, my TV settings or just the filters on the show itself.
The plot was a bit thin and left stuff dangling with characters coming in, going away and largely or completely forgotten. Phos' "growth" was from being dumb, losing limbs and getting better replacements. The memory lose that should have come with it was there, but then it seemed to come back. The question of who and what the Lunarians are was only briefly addressed without a full answer and then right at the it brings up the question of what Sensei is upto, but again not answered.
Already 2 years since it aired, so not sure if we'll get those answers!
6/10

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 24 Nice to see the team hitting a stride.

Are you Lost? episode 11 Just a castaway, an island lost at sea oh.

Black Clover episode 100 A solid battle for the occasion.

Magical Sempai episode 11 Balls and assassins.

Kokoro Library episodes 11-13 (Complete. A SoL series that surprised me with a backstory episode that managed to be different in tone and more serious. The rest of the Anime was also decent.) 3.5/5

Doctor Who: The Mark of the Rani
A story I haven’t revisited since first buying the DVD a long time ago. It’s a lot of of fun with some nice location shooting and Anthony Ainley & Kate O’Mara make a good duo. Colin Baker is on fine form too. 4/5

Last edited:
Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest (English Dub) Episode 7

Cop Craft (English Dub) Episode 8

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 322

Are You Lost? Episode 11
A determined resue mission.

Cop Craft Episode 9.5
Recap episode.

Magical Sempai Episode 11
Balls and Dolls.

The Saga of Tanya the Evil (Film)
This was a very good film which had everthing that makes it as good as the TV series if not better. 3.5/5

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of this World Episode 23
Infiltration. I'ts going to be interesting to how this ends.

Back