Your viewing journal

One punch man 2 ep 4 - they put all THAT on the plate and want to jump to a cliche tournament next week? Yea its OPM

Isekai quartet Ep 4 - they've go kasuma to a T in this one 🤣 they even have how he responds to his name

Crunchyroll:
Natsume's Book Of Friends
- episodes 7-10 lovely and relaxing to watch.

Funimation:
Hellsing Ultimate(Dub) 1+2-
Been on my PTW for a very long time, so decided to watch it.Pretty good so far.Dem voices ^_^

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind episodes 12-13

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 8

Gintama (Season 1) episodes 8-10

Macross 7 episode 3

Last edited:
Ace Attorney 2nd Season (Dub) episode 47 (Complete. This was a fun second season, AA is just a very entertaining series overall and I think it’s translated pretty well to animation. If they do a third series I hope to be able to watch it.) 4/5

Ace of Diamond: Act II episode 5 A new haircut and new stardom.

Black Clover episode 81 Another backstory for the sharp teethed type.

Isekai Quartet episodes 1-4 Pretty humorous interactions so far.

One Punch Man 2nd Season episode 4 A bat versus a centipede.

Tsurune episode 14 An unexpected bonus episode that was pretty charming.

Berserk (2016) (Rewatch) episodes 9-12 (Complete. Not as impressive as what came before but the story remains interesting enough with a very different personality in Guts and more emphasis on side characters that eventually become part of Guts’ posse.) 4/5

Berserk (2017) (Rewatch) episodes 13-16

Fairy Tail (English Dub) Episode 303

Circlet Princess Episode 10
Intense training and a new weapon.

Isekai Quartet Episode 4
Another great episode. These character interactions just keep getting better and better.

One Punch Man Season 2 Episode 4
Major pest extermination.

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! Episode 4
Trick or Treat, It's Halloween.

Tsurune: Kazemai High School Archery Club Episode 14 (Special)

YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love at the Bound of This World Episode 5
Geez, this was bloody tense stuff. Even after witnessing all that, I'm surprised that Takuya didn't end up having a mental breakdown, At least Toyotomi got what he deserved.

Ace of the Diamond Act II ep 5
Ooh, new teammates!

One-Punch Man Season 2 ep 4
I remember being a bit meh about this section of the manga. At least the animation and art are still holding up... decently, for now.

Isekai Quartet (English Dub) Episode 2

Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing Take Off! (English Dub) Episode 2

The Helpful Fox Senko-san (English Dub) Episode 2

The Rising of the Shield Hero (English Dub) Episode 16—17
Ep 16 - Team Shield Hero and a Filolial Queen that means business vs a Dinosaur. Ep 17 - A test and a crowning of a soon to be Queen.

Wise Man's Granchild (English Dub) Episode 4
The true culprit behind the recent demonoids is revealed.

The Helpful Fox Senko-san Episode 4
House chores and sleepy people.

Sarazanmai ep2-3

Been on the fence about this all the way along, but on reflection, I think I'm just going to drop it. It means well and the third episode was stronger than the previous two, but it doesn't hold my attention enough to make me think my time wouldn't be better spent elsewhere.

The Rising of the Shield Hero episode 17 Birb versus Birb.

Berserk (2017) (Rewatch) episodes 17-24 (Complete. My thoughts on this are very similar to that of the 2016 series. This season further details the witchcraft of Miura’s universe which added to the worldbuilding. We also get Guts’ posse continuing to develop and more Skull Knight which is always welcome.) 4/5

Blade of the Immortal episodes 1-4

Rising of the shield hero ep 17 - #bucketbowl - coming to a fried chicken chain near you

Karakuri circus Ep 28 -
This little piggy went to market
This little piggy stayed home
This little piggy hurt my Entire Soul... why!

Random occurance/go day hells numbness 1 (actually its heaven's feel) movie 1 - longer than I thought it might be, this trilogy has all it's parts feature length by the looks of it. It kind of looks par for the course repeating many beats of other Fate/stay adaptations with minor changes but one thing does change it halfway through - true assassin this new presence changes many things in the second half.

the brief fights you'd really have to watch perhaps Unlimited Blade Works to see them in full become longer as servants who never fought each other before are matched up, so it may be the second half why many people want to watch this as there has been plenty of time to be familiar with other Fate/Stay adaptations before this came out.

Can't wait for Found moth (Or is that lost butterfly?)

Back