Your viewing journal

Boruto: Naruto Next Generation episode 56 Let the games begin

Comic Girls episode 5 Rug-pulling and a beach episode

Megalo Box episode 5 War and ptsd in a boxing anime? I'll take it

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku episode 4 Wotakoi Civil War

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 26-33

Tada-kun Never Falls in Love eps 1-5
Seems similar to Nozaki-Kun (I believe it's the same people behind both), but Tada-kun is different to Nozaki-Kun in personality. It's not quite as LOL, but there are some funny moments and some sweet moments. Episode 3 was probably the best one so far. Bit of a cliffhanger at the end of the latest episode, I knew there was something Teresa was hiding.
Both OP & ED are up there with the best of the season.

WotaKoi ep 4
Even dating another Otaku is difficult if your into different things. Had a few references to other animes in this episode, one of the more sly references I had to look up though.

Comic Girls ep 5
Quite a fun episode.

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card (Dub) Episode 14

My Hero Academia Season 2 (Dub) Episode 12 - 14

Alice or Alice (Sub) Episode 5

Comic Girls (Sub) Episode 5

Doreiku The Animation (Sub) Episode 4

Tada Never Falls in Love (Sub) Episode 5

Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku (Sub) Episode 4

My Hero Academia - Episodes 41 & 42 - Damn, that was a pretty badass ending shot in 42. Still liking this show a lot and very much looking forward to it every week.

Megalo Box - Episodes 3-5 - Still probably my favourite show that I'm currently watching, I just love everything about it.

Persona5 - Episode 3 - Eh, I'm seriously debating whether to keep watching this or not tbh. I mean as much as I love the game I'm not really enjoying the anime and it all feels a bit off to me for whatever reason.

Golden Kamuy - Episode 2 - I kinda dig the two main characters but the show isn't doing much for me thus far if I'm being honest, like it's interesting enough that I'll keep watching but eh, I don't feel like I'd miss watching it if I dropped it.

K-On!! eps 1-5 (dub)
I thought with a 2 cour season they'd use the extra time to show the girls actually playing some music, but nope just more of the same with the extra episodes seemingly showing Ui and her friends. In fact episode 5 showing what they do in the same time period Yui and the 3rd years were away in episode 4 had more of them playing together than the LMC had in the first 4 episodes! There's some funny moments, but it's just a bit dull at the moment.

Megalo Box ep 5
No way Joe's getting up from that!

Magical Girl Site ep 5
Quite an intense fight and a new magical girl shows up. Still piling up that edge.

Hinamatsuri ep 5
Lots of misunderstandings in this episode. Quite a funny episode.

Hinamatsuri episode 5
IMG_1385.JPG
This series has some golden facial expressions.

My Sweet Tyrant episode 5 The formula is wearing a bit thin, I wonder why this was even made in the first place.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 34-41

Brian de Palma's Obsession (Film) A very well made thriller that takes clear inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo. The film is drenched in melodrama but has a dream like quality which combined with BDP's auteurship made for an entertaining watch. 3.5/5

Magical Girl Site episode 5 ~ There was some really well done direction in this episode. Though a certain character is probably going to turn up next episode and set off everyone's argument buttons.

Comic Girls episode 5

Nichijou episode 5

Darling in the FranXX (Dub) Episode 14

Doreiku The Animation (Dub) Episode 2

Hinamatsuri (Dub) Episode 2

Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits (Dub) Episode 3

Akkun to Kanojo (Sub) Episode 5

Beatless (Sub) Episode 16

Dances with the Dragons (Sub) Episode 5

Hinamatsuri (Sub) Episode 5

Lostorage conflated WIXOSS (Sub) Episode 5

Magical Girl Site (Sub) Episode 5

Megalo Box (Sub) Episode 5

Record of Grancrest War (Sub) Episode 17

Amanchu! ~Advance~ (Sub) Episode 5

Dragon Pilot: Hisone and Masotan (Sub) Episode 4

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory (Sub) Episode 4

Katana Maidens (Sub) Episode 17

Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online (Sub) Episode 5

The Slayers: The Book of Spells - Episodes 1 - 3 [Final]

Another very entertaining (especially the first episode, which was hilarious) and great looking extension to the Slayers universe.

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - Episodes 3 & 4

A great couple of episodes that are a logical continuation of the FMP story, IV seems to be benefiting from a more focused tone.

Amanchu! Advance episode 5 Upyo!
I'm liking the continuing story of Teko learning to dive. The progression is nice to see in an SoL

Darling in the FranXX episode 16 Calm before the storm? Calling this Death flag in the FranXX with the hints that are being dropped.

Hozuki's Coolheadedness 2nd Season 2nd Cour episode 18 Nice backstory for the Pheasant and a suspicious marriage proposal.

My Hero Academia 3rd season episode 43 Sh*t continues to hit the fan.

Persona 5 The Animation episode 5 The world of full of dicks, but there's some who'll fight for good.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Rewatch) episodes 42-52

Back