Your viewing journal

Violet Evergarden ep5-6

Given the age of the Princess, the arranged marraige stuff in ep5 was a bit creepy. 6 was rather sweet though.

Garo: Vanishing Line ep10-11

"Oh, hi Marc(o)"

DYWr-p2X4AAdknd.jpg

The Apartment (Film) This is a superb drama/comedy, built around Jack Lemmon's unrivalled charm and ability as an actor. Billy Wilder is typically on form here.

Nearly two weeks later, I suddenly remembered that I actually have Jack Lemmon's autograph in an old notebook that belonged to an aunt of mine. Sadly, she died when I was little and no-one in the family knows the story there.

After the Rain ep 10
Really nice episode, loved the bit about the swallow at the end. It related to both of their stories.

Ms. Koizumi Loves Ramen Noodles ep 11
A trip to Osaka. I knew that the women that Koizumi met at Osaka would be related to Yuu. Seemed to be just another person for Koizumi to get along with to annoy stalker girl.

Violet Evergarden ep 10
Wow, another tear-jearker of an episode, such a great idea from the mother. I thought it might be that, but wasn't totally sure till the end.
Shame the series started so slowly. It won't be my number one, but it's climbing.

But it won't get past...
Yuru Camp△ ep 11
Yay Christmas Camp. Best episode of the show for this season. Had me smiling and laughing throughout and left me with a warm and fuzzy feeling afterwards!

Violet Evergarden - EP 10 - the final part of that destroyed me. I could tell it was gonna be a letter to Ann when she was older or a letter/will but letters for 50 years, OMG, that was soo lovely. Then poor Violet at the end, hearing that during the trip it wasn't her just being cold but having to bottle all of it up.

After the Rain ep 9.

Full Metal Panic! Fumoffu s2 ep 1-4. These characters work really well in a comedy setting. In fact they fit so well that it feels like this is how FMP should have been from the start. And I can tell this is animated by a certain studio because of all the little visual and directorial touches that are giving me Haruhi vibes.

Space Dandy s1 ep 7-9. I dropped this back when it originally aired, and have now resumed watching it all these years later after randomly finding it on Netflix. And I seem to be enjoying it a lot more now than I did back in the day. Perhaps my tastes have matured over the years? Erm... baby.

Violet Evergarden ep 9. This really felt like an end-of-season episode, so it's strange to see there is another four episodes still to come.

How to keep a Mummy episode 10 The new character is very amusing, another series I'll be sad to see the end of.

Miss Koizumi loves Ramen Noodles episode 11 It was...tasty ramen

Violet Evergarden episode 10 I'd say this episode will leave people experiencing rain. Especially indoor rain.

Yuru Camp episode 11 One episode left...this saddens me. This was typically great fun. Oh and Secret Society BLANKET spreads its influence further.

Free!-Iwatobi Swim Club episodes 1-12 (Complete. A solid sports anime that is let down somewhat by a cliched rivalry/friendship theme but redeems itself with its execution and with an enjoyable run of episodes and a fine cast of characters.) 3.5/5

Last edited:
Actually there's 2 episodes left, Next weeks final episode and the OVA.
You have to buy the Blu-Ray for that though, so will be a long wait or hope Crunchyroll get to put it on their service. It's a Yuru Camp 0 as well so I don't how much Nadeshiko we would get as she's just moved to the area at the start of the series.

You have to buy the Blu-Ray for that though, so will be a long wait or hope Crunchyroll get to put it on their service. It's a Yuru Camp 0 as well so I don't how much Nadeshiko we would get as she's just moved to the area at the start of the series.

I don't think Nadeshiko will make an actual appearance unless it's a cameo, as the OVA will focus on the Outdoor Activities Club before she joined.

High school dxd new & born 1-end

More instalments in the saga of BOOBIES!!! ABout what you’d expect really.

Black clover 1-2
Interested in this. I want to see where it goes and what it does with it’s characters.

Back