Your viewing journal

Blassreiter 10
The Tower of Druaga 10
Naruto Shippuden 62
bleach 173
one piece 356 and if I still have some time, a little more of fantastic children v5

Chaos: there is 14 episodes, its just the first one is called 00.

Watched Kurenai 10 and Code Geass R2 9 Orange-kun is back!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arbalest said:
Come on like anyone ever thought he was gone for good , but it was a very informative episode, even if not much happened. Also there are many different ways all this could spin.
Blassreiter 10- Place your bets on who's going to die next
The Tower of Druaga 10 - hmm plot thickening, but still too thin for my tastes
Macross F 10- okay what the smeg happened during the fight scene? It seemed to go cheapest nastiest animation quality in a few years. Love the show though.
Kure-nai 10- Hmm took him long enought to pull his finger out of his **** and get on to the rescuing.
Daughter of twenty faces 7- ahh now it gets interesting. Not that the earlier episodes weren't good, but it was more like each episode was trying to be a Italian Job or Ocean's 11 which it never quite pulled off more due to the short amount of time they had per episode. Now however things are getting more interesting as she's on her own now and hatching plans of her own. Now we also meet all the people from the ed. Would guess there are not takers on the bet that the detective is 20 face's

hopeful_monster said:
Arbalest said:
Come on like anyone ever thought he was gone for good , but it was a very informative episode, even if not much happened. Also there are many different ways all this could spin.

It's to get interesting, from what i've read =p Wasn't sure about the upcoming stuff earlier, now i'm looking forward to it.

Anyway, on topic, One Piece 284-286 finally getting back into catching up.

Code Geass 9 and Macross Frontier 10

it's amazing that with every episode this series gets better and better, surely it can't keep doing so for 40 episodes

Tower of Druaga - The Aegis of Uruk - Ep10. I've got to say that this one really swings between "Hey, everything's gone flat and blocky!"-comedy to "Yeah, we may end up at each other's throats for the prize"-drama regularly. Anyway, can't wait for the next episode.

Truered said:
Black Lagoon episodes 5-8

AWEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEE. Love the show.

Dragonball Z - Some episodes from the Cell Games, involving Hercule. Hercule, is the best. Pity its too late to put him in the character battle :( Ah well.

Back