Your viewing journal

Moonlight Mile Volume 3. Now I just hope we get the second season soon. I think this is going to be one of the most over looked anime this year, and it really does not deserve that.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 1-2: This series definitely is one worth watching, good laughs, can see me watching the rest of the series.
Spice and Wolf 6-7: Finally 7 is out! can carry on with this series.

Stratos 4 - Complete series, Bit 'meh', but worth a gander.

Ryo Chan said:
Blue gender 21-26

good god what a disturbing ending

Please tell me it's not an emotional ending... I hate those and i'm in the middle of collecting it.

Hell Girl Volume 6. Quite a decent series once you get past about the first 8 episodes, and start on the on going story. Now just have to keep my eyes open for news about the next series, as I will be continuing with it when it comes out.

Well, I tried to watch tokko; The dvd I got last week. Although, every time I put the disc in my dvd drive, it just made this HUGE NOISE from the dvd drive. So I cleaned it, etc. and put it in again, same thing; I did this a few times, same thing, huge noise, each time. So I put it in my ps2, its made a loud noise, but not HUGELY loud, like previously. I started watching, and suddenly it started skipping scenes, A LOT. So, right now I'm wondering what to do. Shall I send it back to play.com or what?

Advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yagami said:
Well, I tried to watch tokko; The dvd I got last week. Although, every time I put the disc in my dvd drive, it just made this HUGE NOISE from the dvd drive. So I cleaned it, etc. and put it in again, same thing; I did this a few times, same thing, huge noise, each time. So I put it in my ps2, its made a loud noise, but not HUGELY loud, like previously. I started watching, and suddenly it started skipping scenes, A LOT. So, right now I'm wondering what to do. Shall I send it back to play.com or what?

I had same problem, sent it back and got another - same problem. Didn't really enjoy what I saw tbh so just got a refund

I mentioned it here too

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... o&&start=0

think some people had same problem

Dan said:
Yagami said:

I had same problem, sent it back and got another - same problem. Didn't really enjoy what I saw tbh so just got a refund

I mentioned it here too

http://forums.animeuknews.net/viewtopic ... o&&start=0

think some people had same problem

Strange the only disc that I had a problem with in my set was the final disc and i'm still not 100% sure if that was just the DVD player, aside from that all the other discs played great (though i will mention that i got my set from HMV and not play.com)

Back