Your viewing journal

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Episode 32
Aldnoah.Zero - Episodes 19 & 20
Durarara x2 - Episodes 7 & 8

Is it just me or has the quality of Durarara taken a nosedive recently? The show is still great but damn, episode 7 especially just looked incomplete.

Mangaranga said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Episode 32
Aldnoah.Zero - Episodes 19 & 20
Durarara x2 - Episodes 7 & 8

Is it just me or has the quality of Durarara taken a nosedive recently? The show is still great but damn, episode 7 especially just looked incomplete.
All shall be fixed in the blu rays :twisted:

Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team - Episodes 5 & 6 (Blu-ray)

Episode 6 is such a fantastic episode, a great mix of characters, drama and action.

Cross Ange 21
Death Parade 03-08
Military 04-08
Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girls 01-13
Me!Me!Me!
Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata 05-07

An efficient way to spent a night when insomnia strikes (well I work nights and slept too much in the day for my night off).

Quite a lot of stuff over the weekend:

Streaming (latest eps)

Aldnoah Zero
I feel so bad for Princess Lemrina - you just know she's 'flagged' at this point, and it's almost unbearable watching it creep forward to whatever's going to happen. I'm glad the proper princess is awake now though.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures
That 'bathing' scene - oh crikey. I think this possibly had to be the most ridiculous episode of the show to date. In a way, I almost miss the darker tone of the Battle Tendency arc, but I like that even through the mental comedy stuff happening at the moment, the show still manages to be ridiculously violent/bloody.

DVDs

Spiral
This is like Death Note, for kids. I wasn't sure if I was going to like this or not, but I love the whole 'who's got the best plan' revelatory stuff - it just works so well. The soundtrack's great too, as are the characters - in a way, it's kinda ****** up that these tiny moe children are coming up with sick plans to kill each-other. Monica Rial is ace as the main girl villain too.

Rahxephon
Finally finished the series this weekend. I have kind of mixed feelings about it as it does so many things right (characters, soundtrack, tone) but the plot itself is a bit of a mess. I definitely lost track of what was happening more than once. I liked the idea that true love could transcend time though. Also, I cracked up laughing every time Quon did her weird 'rara?' vocal tick thing too.

Back