Your Top Ten: How Many Do You Own?

Aion

Time-Traveller
The same as my other thread over in the anime section: what are your top ten titles and, more importantly, how many do you own?

Again, I'm going to C&P the images I have on my profile since they're pretty. :)

-----------

[1] Great Teacher Onizuka
gto1h.jpg

I own all 25 volumes. I got the first four in mint condition for around £2.50 each on eBay, and I got the other volumes for something silly like £1-£1.50 each in good-to very good condition on eBay together.

[2] Mars
marsmanga.jpg

I paid something like £20 for the whole set, including the 16th/Gaiden volume, on eBay. The books are all pretty much mint. :)

[3] Death Note
deathnotemanga.jpg

As soon as TBD listed the imported box set for like £40, I ordered it. No hesitation. And I was very happy when my lovely set arrived. :D

[4] Love Hina
lovehinamanga.jpg

I got the first five volumes on eBay. At that time, I had no idea if I'd like it, but I ended up loving it. Then, I started buying the remaining volumes new.

I had to wait for a used copy of volume ten to appear on eBay since Love Hina had started/gone OOP by the time I started buying it. But, as luck would have it, an auction for the tenth volume on its own appeared quickly; allowing me to finish the series by reading the books.

[5] Onani Master Kurosawa
onanimanga.jpg

I'd like to, but it hasn't been released. I don't think it's even had an official Japanese release? :|

[6] Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan
61530577.jpg

Again, I'd like to but it isn't out in English...

[7] Gantz
gantz1.jpg

I'm collecting the Dark Horse releases. I own the first eight volumes and have the next two pre-ordered.

[8] Genshiken
96665760.jpg

I picked up volumes 1-8 (MINT!) on eBay for around £2-£2.50 each, and I got the last volume new.

[9] Ikigami
ikigamiv2.jpg

I own the first four volumes, and I'll be pre-ordering the future releases.

[10] Maison Ikkoku
28639150.jpg

I picked up the first 11 OLD releases on eBay for next to nothing. It was one of my first manga purchases.

When I first read it, I had to finish reading online, but a few weeks back a friend sent me his mint copies of the last three 1st edition volumes. I'm eternally grateful because they're impossible to get - my collection would've remained incomplete forever if not for him.

...So, yeah, 8/10. What about you?

1Claymore = that are out
2Negima = 19
3One Piece = 0
4Love Hina = All

Rest are in random order
Hunter X Hunter = 2
Pysren = 0
Higurashi = 4 (2,2) <- that might make sense to some people
Fate/Stay Night = 6
Soul Eater = 0
Berserk = 2

I've not read much to even bother making a top 10 so forgive the lack of numbers :p and Pictures because I'm lazy. :p

1. Love Hina=2 volumes (5 and 14) but have read the entire series online
2. Bamboo Blade=2 volumes
3. Rurouni Kenshin= no volumes, but have read first 3 volumes online
4. Karin/Chibi Vampire= no volumes, but have read the first 2 volumes online
5. Fullmetal Alchemist= 1 volume
6. Bleach=1 volume
7. Negima!=2 volumes, but have read at least 10 volumes online
8. 1/2 Prince (though technically it's a Chinese Manhua)= no volumes, but have read at least 5 volumes online

i can't remember what else i've read at least 1 volume of, meh

1. Dr. Slump - 1-18 (all)
2. Gantz - 1-9
3. Planetes - 1-5 (all)
4. Solanin - 1 (all)
5. Children of the Sea - 1-2
6. Detroit Metal City - 1-3
7. Parasyte - 1-3
8. Death Note - 1-10
9. The Drifting Classroom - 1-6
10. The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service - 1-4

Havent read alot of manga so list might be a bit short.

1. One Piece
Fave series. I like it so much i buy anything related to op. Currently have Viz volumes 1-38, Japanese 1,53-57, Log Books 1 - 9, Wanted, Data Books, Artbooks, Movie Books etc. One Piece is Awesome.

2. Gintama
Such an awesome series, the comedy is just right and dosen't get stale for me. Volumes 1-10

3. Monster
Read Online plan to start buying them soon. Own Volume 1

4. FMA
Currently reading and own volume 1.

5. Welcome to the NHK
Funny series loved the anime so gave the manga ago and liked that just as much, Volumes 1- 8.

6. Dragonball + Z
Everyone should own this.

7. D. Gray man
Enjoyable, Volumes 1-10

8. Death Note

Have bleach and naruto but naruto is getting stale now and bleach i havent read much of it, I have volume 1 of Fairytail, Gurren Lagann, Souleater, aswell plan to buy other series once the one piece speed up as finished.

I tend to watch more than read but I kept my favourite authors' works (Kia Asamiya and Yuzo Takada, plus various artbooks), apart from that I also kept these mangas. hope images are ok:

Record of Lodoss War: The Lady of Pharis
cover.jpg

Silbuster
8-1.jpg

Stainless Steel Armadillo
4355120576_bf7ef0ca57_m.jpg

Villgust
581763_22057_front.jpg

Hana No Asuka-gumi! (image if u don't know the series):
asukaova.jpg

1) Fullmetal Alchemist
I own all currently released volumes.

2) The Baron - The Cat Returns
I used to own it, until it got ruined in the move. Still waiting for the new copy I was promised >>

3) Black Cat
I own all the volumes.

4) Naruto

5) Pokémon Adventures

6) Bleach
I own all currently released volumes. I got v1-21 in a boxset after getting hooked on the anime. Although I admit, the latest story arc has been pathetic.

7) D.Gray-man

8] To Love Ru
Currently unlicensed T_T

9) Ultimo
I own the currently only released volume.

10) Alice on Deadlines
My older brother owns the first 2 volumes.

Back