Your Top Ten: How Many Do You Own?

I suck at choosing a top 10 when it comes to anime so I'm just going off my profile top 10 choices...

1.Cowboy Bebop - I've had this on VHS aswell as DVD. Have yet to see it in Blu-ray but I imagine I will get it some day. Origianlly saw the series on the Sci-fi Channel. I presently have the series in single volumes.

2.GITS:Stand Alone Complex - I'm a huge fan of the origianl movie so when I saw SAC in my local "Silver Screen" store I had to buy it. I now own all that GITS has to offer. Purchased all in single volumes.

3.Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - This series blew my mind the first time I saw it. I definately plan on owning this series however at this moment in time I don't. Can't wait till I do though.

4.Claymore - I have recently purchased this series as a boxset though saw it origianlly a while back. I've been reading the manga which is awesome and is also in my top 5 manga I've read. The series is action packed and though I didn't agree with the ending, I found this boxset very satisfying.

5.Neon Genesis - I have also had this series on VHS before I purchased it on DVD. Took me a long time to get this on DVD while I waited for the right deal. Eventualy got that deal when I paid £12.99 for the boxset. I've watched it twice since I received it. Looking forward to seeing the remake too.

6.Dominion Tank Police - Once again had on VHS before DVD. This was a series that takes me back to the days of my cousin intorducing me to anime when she babysat me and my sister. Classic. I have both DTP and NEW DTP on DVD.

7.Patlabor - Is yet another VHS turned DVD anime of mine. I have everything Patlabor has to offer on DVD. Infact I have the Movies on DVD twice so I could get the SE Boxsets. I would like to say that I'm not a mecha fanboy but Patlabor is gold in my book!

8.Genshiken - Another series I'd love to own have yet to get. Suggested by Ayase. Great series. Read the manga which also happens to be in my top 10.

9.Samuria Champloo - Bought this series in volumes from "Silver Screen". Lots of action and also quite humorous. One to watch it you like your sword fighting.

10.Outlaw Star - Another classic series for me that I originally watched on the Sci-Fi channel with Bebop. Along with Bebop, this is one one the series that got me into anime properly. I own this in DVD format though will probably look at getting another Boxset at some point coz the it looks ugly. =(

All in all I own 8 out of my AUKN profile Top 10 animes.

Voddas said:
Patlabor - Is yet another VHS turned DVD anime of mine. I have everything Patlabor has to offer on DVD.
Did you obtain the original OVA in exchange for your mortal soul? That seems to be the price charged for the CPM release nowadays.

Zin5ki said:
Voddas said:
Patlabor - Is yet another VHS turned DVD anime of mine. I have everything Patlabor has to offer on DVD.
Did you obtain the original OVA in exchange for your mortal soul? That seems to be the price charged for the CPM release nowadays.
It was a hand-me-down from my cousin actually so I don't know how much it was. It's R2 also which I forgot to mention. Also I remembered I haven't seen nor own "Patlabor WXIII" yet. It's on my wish list though. =P

Back