Your anime viewing journal

Black Clover Season 2 episode 172 Whither.

Detective Conan episode 1216 Suspicion.

Even the Student Council Has its Holes! episode 2 Half.

Ranma 1/2 (2024) Season 3 episode 26 Counterattack.

Sgt. Frog (2026) episode 2 Hanging around.

The Flowers of Hard Blood episodes 13-19
 
Maria The Virgin Witch-it'd been a few years since I last saw this show and the last episode was better than I remembered it to be. I especially liked where Ezekiel chooses Maria to be her mother when she is reincarnated as a human child.
 
Magical Explorer Episode 3 Poses.

Magic Repo Man: Dumped by My Party, I’ll Cash In With a Cute Support Fairy to Become the Strongest! Episode 2 Contracts.

Ranma ½ (2024) Season 3 Episode 26 Counterattack.

Romelia War Chronicle Episode 2 Speach and spar.

Vertex Force Episode 2 Awakening.
 
Ace of the Diamond act II -Second Season- Cour 2 episode 14 Having faith.

Dragon Ball Super: Beerus episode 1 Farming and harming.

Mission: Yozakura Family Season 2 Part 2 episode 13 Facing the Father.

The Flowers of Hard Blood episodes 20-22 (Complete. A story which melds competitive shogi with a murder-mystery narrative, this is another overlooked anime from the 2000 that is well-worth checking out.) 4/5
 
Back
Top