Your anime viewing journal

Firefly Wedding episode 1 Value.

The Apothecary Diaries Season 3 episode 50 Volumes.

TOUGEN ANKI: Nikko Kegon Falls Arc episode 2 Side by side.

The Flowers of Hard Blood episodes 8-12
 
Black Clover Season 2 episode 172 Whither.

Detective Conan episode 1216 Suspicion.

Even the Student Council Has its Holes! episode 2 Half.

Ranma 1/2 (2024) Season 3 episode 26 Counterattack.

Sgt. Frog (2026) episode 2 Hanging around.

The Flowers of Hard Blood episodes 13-19
 
A Tale of the Secret Saint Episode 3

A Wild Last Boss Appeared! Season 2 Episode 15

BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War (English Dub) Episode 47

Even the Student Council Has Its Holes! Episode 2
 
Maria The Virgin Witch-it'd been a few years since I last saw this show and the last episode was better than I remembered it to be. I especially liked where Ezekiel chooses Maria to be her mother when she is reincarnated as a human child.
 
Back
Top