Yet another drawing xD

Well I have to agree,this is your best one yet.
Have to compliment the shading again.
Really gives pictures an edge.

Keep postin um.

Outlawstar said:
Well I have to agree,this is your best one yet.
Have to compliment the shading again.
Really gives pictures an edge.

Keep postin um.

Yar, except I put the legs too far apart...

And the whole thing going on with his mouth lol - its certainly questionable :lol:

I'll post something tomorrow maybe.

I do think it is your best work. If I may give some advice you are getting better at proportions and things like that but try and work more on the hands

pomtry said:
I do think it is your best work. If I may give some advice you are getting better at proportions and things like that but try and work more on the hands

Yeah, especially her right hand, it looks something like a monkey paw. :lol:

Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Lol Now that I look at it. It kind of does :lol: But thats what erasers are for to correct your mistakes

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Lol Now that I look at it. It kind of does :lol: But thats what erasers are for to correct your mistakes

Who's to say she didn't have a Monkey paw all her life? :lol:

Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Because a guy wouldent save a monkey pawed girl it would just turn him off :lol:

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

Because a guy wouldent save a monkey pawed girl it would just turn him off :lol:

Interesting thoughts you have there sir. :lol:

Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

You have no Idea 8)

Hope to see some more of your pictures

pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:
Hyaku said:
pomtry said:

You have no Idea 8)

Hope to see some more of your pictures

Probably pinch off something later tonight, like real late 0.0, and I won;t cut any corners.

Really like this. Think that having' his legs further apart (intentional or not) helps to add weight to the girl he's holding.

Only critique I have is his feet need to be angled in more (right foot mainly), and his right hand needs to be hooked fully under the girls thigh and not flat under the knee.

V.good drawing though :thumbsup:

Very nice posing. :) Also, the shading is well thought out.
My critisism for you is your legs start to become just a lil' thin on the way from both their knees to their ankles. Just a tine more 'meat' on those legs and it would look a lot better.

Mr B said:
Really like this. Think that having' his legs further apart (intentional or not) helps to add weight to the girl he's holding.

Only critique I have is his feet need to be angled in more (right foot mainly), and his right hand needs to be hooked fully under the girls thigh and not flat under the knee.

V.good drawing though :thumbsup:

I know what you mean.

This would be a prime example of me knowing the mistake is there, but not correcting it. >_>

Same thing with the hand. :x

I should start correcting things 0.0

Only thing you need to work on is the legs, the drawings ive sen of yours the legs are too long and thin, other than that your pretty much getting your drawing perfect.

Back