Yaoi License Announcements

I read a little bit of that one when it went on Manga Up and it seems great, so will have my eye out for the physical release.

'Seven Seas Entertainment is thrilled to announce the license acquisition of three danmei/Boys’ Love novel series by author Fei Tian Ye Xiang (非天夜翔): Legend of Exorcism, Dinghai Fusheng Records, and Riverbay Road Mens’ Dormitory. Originally released in the Chinese language, these three series from the fan-favorite author will be officially available in English for the first time, featuring illustrations and brand-new art. '

No Spicy Romance Allowed sounds great, so will look at picking that up. Surprised to see them pick up Blood Night Market as its a Kadokawa title so I'd have expected Yen Press. I've been reading it in JP already since I buy Young Ace (which its in), hope SS don't go too hard on advertising it as BL as it isn't really!

Surprised to see them pick up Blood Night Market as its a Kadokawa title so I'd have expected Yen Press. I've been reading it in JP already since I buy Young Ace (which its in), hope SS don't go too hard on advertising it as BL as it isn't really!
@Demelza: Yes; I hesitated about adding it here - but as Seven Seas describe the (amazingly prolific) Chise Ogawa as 'popular BL creator' I suspect they're hoping to reel in her fans from Caste Heaven and Red Theatre.

I Didn't Mean to Fall in Love: Double is vaguely annoying since I read the first one on Futekiya, but they don't have Double and I don't want to buy the SS edition... Guess it's off to JP for me there. 😅

@Gemsy-chan: Interesting to see Seven Seas picking up this omegaverse from Arata Asanae (I'm assuming they'll publish all three titles in the set) given that Yen Press published her other omegaverse series My Mate is a Feline Gentleman.

If you've enjoyed Fox-Colored Jealousy and Kind of a Wolf (Yen Press) by Machi Suehiro (reviewed here) then these new acquisitions by Seven Seas will also appeal:

Seven Seas Entertainment is thrilled to announce the license acquisition of the Boys’ Love manga Fake Fact Lips and its sequel Fake Fact Lips BREAK by Machi Suehiro. Two ultra-competitive men make a deal that puts more than losing a bet on the line in this Mature-rated BL romance!

Ryou and Zen are two men who hate to lose–especially to each other. From high school rivals to rival co-workers, these two men have always been locked in fierce competition. They’ve competed over grades, sports, and even the number of Valentine’s chocolates received! And now that they’re salesmen at the same company, their rivalry has reignited. One night, while out for drinks, the two begin arguing about who’s more experienced in love. Suddenly, their newest competition is set: the winner is whoever makes the other fall in love with them first! But will this competition of hearts really lead to a win or something far more complicated?

Fake Fact Lips will be printed for the first time in the English language in March 2025 for $15.99 USA / $19.99 CAN in a single large-trim edition as part of the Seven Seas BL Label (Boys’ Love titles). An ebook edition will also be available on digital platforms.

Fake Fact Lips BREAK: The Complete Manga Collection will be released for the first time in the English language in August 2025 for $24.99 USA / $32.99 CAN in a large-trim omnibus as part of the Seven Seas BL Label (Boys’ Love titles). An ebook edition will also be available on digital platforms.FakeFactLips-img.jpg

Back