Xbox 360

I shall be getting an Xbox 360, along with DOA 4(obviously)...the prices i can say aren't too high, i mean compared to what the original Xbox sold for at first..its cheap. THe PS3 yes looks good...but with the new idea of Blu-ray BD ROMS and such, i think it will cost to much to buy straight off....THe revolution however i will get anyway, just cause i am a huge Nintendo fan :lol:

Everyone seems to dislike the new Nintendo controller...i like it actually...they always are the ones to come up with something new and this proves it...and to see how it will work on games like Zelda is what interests me even more. And it works fine for NES games, as it is basically a NES controller with extra parts.
As for the 360 at the moment..i will have to wait...they are all sold out the now, so best to wait till more come in..i won't go near ebay as that just goes OTT with the prices for them.

I will probably wait for a fall in price before I get this although I have to say out of all of the next-gen consoles the 360 is the one I am least excited about, the revolution and PS3 have got most of my attention.

The revolution controller is horrible at first but if you think about it it's quite a revoultionary step on Nintendo's part. I've seen the trailer of the revolution and what caught my eye is the guy waving the controller like a sword. (Zelda, Star wars anybody). I really like the fact that the contoller alongside with the extended cord for joystick makes it one the best control for first person shooters (Metroid Prime). Xbox 360 is really much like xbox except more powerful graphics and added dvd/music extra. I might buy it if these enough games exclusive games.

i gotta gree although it scares me the rev controler would be good for a 3d version of pong but if like me your gaming sessions last on average about 7-8 hours your gonna want summet kinda solid

I plan on buying a 360 for Halo 3, Gears of War, DOA4 and Kameo. Thus, I will wait until Halo 3 is released and buying a 360 second hand, as was my intent with Halo 2. Waited until it came out and picked up my machine second-hand (pretty much mint condition, too!) for under a hundred plus a couple of games (Halo 1 and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance), waited a couple of weeks and picked up Halo 2. Niiiiice.

Halo 3, i almost forgot about that...how i dunno cause that is meant to have a release date to coincide with the PS3 release :lol: , anyways i dunno when i will get the PS3..its meant to be way pricy when it does get released so i may avoid it for a bit

yeah peter jackson owns the company making the special effects hes not directing it just though i would clear that up for some peeps but seriously how many games have made successful conversion to the big screen im not too botherd if it sucks cuz honestly halo 2 sucked im sorry but it did guys compared to halo1 it was rushed trhown 2gether and the stroy broken and scewed the charcters lost all depth and felt 2d

how couuld i forget about the movie also!....god, whats wrong with me :p , actually i want to see how that turns out, it will be interesting to see when it does come out.

So long as a) Master Chief has the same voice as in the games (just because the VAs in Halo are uniformly rocking), and b) they don't pull a Judge Dredd and have him take off the helmet three minutes in. Sheesh, people.
Also, c) Sergeant Johnson has to be in it.

Daedalus668 said:
So long as a) Master Chief has the same voice as in the games (just because the VAs in Halo are uniformly rocking), and b) they don't pull a Judge Dredd and have him take off the helmet three minutes in. Sheesh, people.
Also, c) Sergeant Johnson has to be in it.
Yeah! we need Sergent Johnson...he is great!, and the voice actors would be great as well, i mean...what good would it be...we had MAster chief..looking good...then suddenly you heard someone like..i dunno..Tom cruise or someone do the voice..it just wouldn't work...and as for taking the helmet of..they better not..and it wouldn't match Master chief anyway i think..seeing as he is a spartan

Back