Xbox 360

Ryo Chan said:
i shall pick mine up at 9am but won't be able to play till christmas

why did they delay dead or alive 4 :(

Same here i got mine a week ago and can not play it till christmas. It sucks about dead or alive 4 being delayed I wanted to play as ryu asap. ONLY READ THIS IF YOU DONT MINED THE STORY BEING SPOILT :( :( :( the sad thing is ryu dies, Ein kills him :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Daedalus668 said:
Also, c) Sergeant Johnson has to be in it.
Trouble is, "Sergeant Johnson" is a thinly veiled homage to Al Johnson's Sergeant character in Aliens. For instance The "Move it marines, the corp ain't paying us by the hour!" line said by Sergeant Johnson in Halo 1 (at the beginning of that horrid assault on the Alien spaceship level) is almost identical to a line said in Aliens. Sadly, it doesn't end there. Halo is drenched in Aliens references and Sci-Fi movie cliche. It has little, if any originality. The Halo movie - if it is to remain faithful - will fail because of that. As a game it works. As a serious movie, it will be panned for ripping off 20 year old movies that probably did it all far better anyway. Plus, Game to Movie is just a bad idea anyway. We may never see a decent game to film adaptation.

Bluedragon said:
yeah peter jackson owns the company making the special effects hes not directing it just though i would clear that up for some peeps but seriously how many games have made successful conversion to the big screen im not too botherd if it sucks cuz honestly halo 2 sucked im sorry but it did guys compared to halo1 it was rushed trhown 2gether and the stroy broken and scewed the charcters lost all depth and felt 2d

It might not be him. It might be the guy that done Hellboy, the thing about master cheif having his voice I it is the guy that played wolfirine coz he supposed to take his helmet off.

Back