X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Agree with batman of the future. This new brave and bold reminded me of the old series... hooray for green arrow, but plastic man?!?!? >.>

Blackwolf, Yeah, I really want that The Spectacular Spider-Man show over here soon. I caught some of it in America and it was awesome, I was reading up about how it totally surpassed people's expectations, as well. One of the best things is that it has frickin' Gwen Stacy!, Anything with her in is damn awesome.

The Trailer doesn't do it justice at all. The opening tune itself is pretty cool, once you get used to it. Nice imagery, also.

I would of thought we would of gotten it by now given that season 2 is set to start soon in the US. Thanks for the links by the way, the 90s Spiderman cartoon was one of my childhood favourites despite looking back on it and wondering why their guns were all lasers :p From what i've been told the Spectacular Spiderman is alot better then it so i'm hoping for a UK broadcast

BlackWolf said:
Ithe 90s Spiderman cartoon was one of my childhood favourites despite looking back on it and wondering why their guns were all lasers :p

1 word, censorship.

Thats why death is never mentioned and Morbius sucks blood (which also isn't mentioned) with his hands.

eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:
Ithe 90s Spiderman cartoon was one of my childhood favourites despite looking back on it and wondering why their guns were all lasers :p

1 word, censorship.

Thats why death is never mentioned and Morbius sucks blood (which also isn't mentioned) with his hands.
self censorship to keep within a certain age certificate you mean?

chaos said:
eggybob said:
BlackWolf said:

1 word, censorship.

self censorship to keep within a certain age certificate you mean?

Bit of both

Jayme said:
Blackwolf, Yeah, I really want that The Spectacular Spider-Man show over here soon. I caught some of it in America and it was awesome, I was reading up about how it totally surpassed people's expectations, as well. One of the best things is that it has frickin' Gwen Stacy!, Anything with her in is damn awesome.

The Trailer doesn't do it justice at all. The opening tune itself is pretty cool, once you get used to it. Nice imagery, also.

I've seen the first 5 episodes and it's great lol. With the drawings/animation i thought it was going to be mega childish yet it's brilliant. Imagine Ultimate Spider-man but for a slightly younger age range yet it keeps the great storyline which doesn't cut any corners because of the target audience.
I'd highly recommend it, it's a lot of fun.

That Batman series looks diabolical but then again so did the Spider-man series when i watched the trailer. Batman of the Future ftw!

Was watching some Fairly OddParents (since I heard they are making new episodes, and Cosmo and Wanda have a kid called Poof), anyhow - I saw an advert on NickToons about The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Starts next Saturday morning. All I can say is, finally. (And, Why doesn't CN get these gems).

I recently heard of the Daredevil reboot, maybe after seeing Marvel do some good with the last two they are being inspired to do something better then their last attempt, but maybe it would be better for them to just give the license back to marvel so they can do it right :p

Never had any interest in Wolverine but this movie has one of the greatest comic characters of all time in it...DEADPOOL

now all he needs is his own movie with Blind Al, Weasel and T-Ray

I've just seen the trailer and it's looking really good.
It's a movie I'm looking forward to watch. I just hope they cut that count on time each one gets to use their powers. In the other x-men movies it looked like each one could only use their power 3 times at the most.

Back