X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Isn't gambit going to be in this as well? Meh i guess the lucky streak we've had couldn't last for ever...looks better then Daredevil and Catwoman though

BlackWolf said:
Isn't gambit going to be in this as well? Meh i guess the lucky streak we've had couldn't last for ever...looks better then Daredevil and Catwoman though

If you click on part 2 you get to see Gambit, looks like they've stuck to the design thankfully. Maybe Deadpool will don the mask at a later point. What i want to know is how Gambit is in the film when it's set in the past. I know it's a younger gambit but still that doesn't work out, maybe there's a present day aspect, who knows.

Totally agree with the decline after Iron Man = awesome, Incredible Hulk = Suprior to the first, The Dark Knight = Awesome. There's always Watchmen to look forward too, although after rereading it this weekend i have no idea how they can fit all that in to a film, greatest graphic novel i've ever read.

Should of included Quicksilver somehow. ;) Now he's someone I would of liked to have seen included in these X-Men films.

I really am only going to see this because of Gambit (and the fact that I am a massve X-Men fan no matter what). I only saw the previous ones because of Pyro. Though I was upset when he didn't turn out to be an Australian romance novelist.

TRASHBAT said:
Should of included Quicksilver somehow. ;) Now he's someone I would of liked to have seen included in these X-Men films.

I really am only going to see this because of Gambit (and the fact that I am a massve X-Men fan no matter what). I only saw the previous ones because of Pyro. Though I was upset when he didn't turn out to be an Australian romance novelist.

Quiksilver is awesome, though his love affair with his sister always scared me.

Strange, i can't stand the comic book adaptation of Pyro. I dislike his orange suit and the way he was portrayed in the cartoons both original and evolution, he's cool in Ultimate X-Men but still can't stand the suit. Loved him in the films, his reinvention was a breath of fresh air to an awesome ability such as his.

Gambit rocks!

dammit... guess I got there too late, those links don't seen to be working right now :(

"At the request of copyright owners, this video have been removed temporarily or permanently"

LukasROAR said:
TRASHBAT said:

Strange, i can't stand the comic book adaptation of Pyro. I dislike his orange suit and the way he was portrayed in the cartoons both original and evolution, he's cool in Ultimate X-Men but still can't stand the suit. Loved him in the films, his reinvention was a breath of fresh air to an awesome ability such as his.

Gambit rocks!

Hahah don't worry, I am glad he wasn't actually portrayed like that in the film ;) I have to agree with hating the orange suit, but I really loved the Evolution version of him. Probably my favourite excluding the film. I always loved his shark zippo lighter in the second film <3 Plus I think Aaron Stanford is a great actor. I managed to meet him once and he signed a little Pyro trading card I had XD

Definitely! He was always my favourite in the original cartoon version. Personally though, I feel this new film should of included Alpha Flight. Seeing as it's about Wolverines past. I would of loved to have seen Northstar.

TRASHBAT said:
LukasROAR said:
TRASHBAT said:

Gambit rocks!

Hahah don't worry, I am glad he wasn't actually portrayed like that in the film ;) I have to agree with hating the orange suit, but I really loved the Evolution version of him. Probably my favourite excluding the film. I always loved his shark zippo lighter in the second film <3 Plus I think Aaron Stanford is a great actor. I managed to meet him once and he signed a little Pyro trading card I had XD

Definitely! He was always my favourite in the original cartoon version. Personally though, I feel this new film should of included Alpha Flight. Seeing as it's about Wolverines past. I would of loved to have seen Northstar.

Wow you met him! that's awesome. He was my favourite from X2! I've been after one of those shark zippo lighters for years with no luck :(
Pyro is going to be in the new cartoon 'Wolverine and the X-Men' and he's young and looks like he does in the films if i remember correctly.
Go Pyro!

LukasROAR said:
Wow you met him! that's awesome. He was my favourite from X2! I've been after one of those shark zippo lighters for years with no luck :(
Pyro is going to be in the new cartoon 'Wolverine and the X-Men' and he's young and looks like he does in the films if i remember correctly.
Go Pyro!

Wolverine and the X-Men? God, X-Men doesn't need an animated series, it has the classic 92 version and that's all you need (which is going to be coming out on DVD in monthly volumes i think starting next month)

eggybob said:
LukasROAR said:
Go Pyro!

Wolverine and the X-Men? God, X-Men doesn't need an animated series, it has the classic 92 version and that's all you need (which is going to be coming out on DVD in monthly volumes i think starting next month)

I think you are also forgetting the X men Evolution series that debuted after the first movie :p actually i think there was a series before the 92 one as well...meh 92 is still the best one, although the final episodes before it finished weren't as good as the older ones

LukasROAR said:
Re-up of the trailer as the other one was removed by Fox's lawyers lol
Why bother taking a trailer offline. It's meant to hype up the movie.

Anyway it doesn't look that great but then again trailers can be faulty when depicting what the movie is actually like.

eggybob said:
LukasROAR said:
Go Pyro!

It was supposed to debut this weekend on the bbc but there's nothing on the sky planner about it. It looks pretty damn cool and the creators have said they want to replicate the 92 series in style. I loved the 90's series as a kid bought my friend the entire series for his birthday, cost me £30.
I also liked Evolution, shame was cancelled. Really looking forward to the new show it's a 12-14 PG age range and if the trailer is anything to go by it's going to rock and it will get youngsters in to x-men just like the 90's show did for us oldies. I just a new one and Pyro is blonde and not so much like the films but at least he's young and not in his orange costume.

For anyone who is interested here's the trailer to the new animated show Wolverine and the X-Men
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.3499.EXCLUSIVE~colon~_Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_Trailer

LukasROAR said:
eggybob said:
LukasROAR said:
Go Pyro!

It was supposed to debut this weekend on the bbc but there's nothing on the sky planner about it. It looks pretty damn cool and the creators have said they want to replicate the 92 series in style. I loved the 90's series as a kid bought my friend the entire series for his birthday, cost me £30.
I also liked Evolution, shame was cancelled. Really looking forward to the new show it's a 12-14 PG age range and if the trailer is anything to go by it's going to rock and it will get youngsters in to x-men just like the 90's show did for us oldies. I just a new one and Pyro is blonde and not so much like the films but at least he's young and not in his orange costume.

For anyone who is interested here's the trailer to the new animated show Wolverine and the X-Men
http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.3499.EXCLUSIVE~colon~_Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_Trailer

Strange that the BBC are getting first...not complaing like :p I wonder how come we haven't got that new Spiderman cartoon over here yet come to think of it. Looks like a good year for comic book cartoons since a new batman cartoon is due out soon :p Though by the loooks of that one its more Superfriends then The Animated Series

BlackWolf said:
LukasROAR said:
eggybob said:
LukasROAR said:
Go Pyro!

Strange that the BBC are getting first...not complaing like :p I wonder how come we haven't got that new Spiderman cartoon over here yet come to think of it. Looks like a good year for comic book cartoons since a new batman cartoon is due out soon :p Though by the loooks of that one its more Superfriends then The Animated Series

A new Batman series????

LukasROAR said:
A new Batman series????

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpXSPJZr65s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpXSPJZr65s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yeah its called Batman: The Brave and the Bold, looks a lot less serious then past series. I wish they'd bring back Batman of the Future that was a good show

Back