Worst dub ever

Deidara said:
One Piece when it was dubbed by 4Kids of course. They chose to give Nico Robin and Sanji the most obnoxious voice's possible and they made Usopp sound like a Eunuch. If that weren't bad enough, then the terrible jokes, cut out arcs and stupid censoring should be. This dub was well and truly butchered.

"POISON SUCTION CUPS!!!!!"

Zoro's voice was spot on though.

Angel Cop is my worst, though a good majority of the early Manga dubs are pretty damn awful.

And I prefer dubs! but sometimes there is a line, and Manga crossed it!

TRASHBAT said:
Deidara said:
One Piece when it was dubbed by 4Kids of course. They chose to give Nico Robin and Sanji the most obnoxious voice's possible and they made Usopp sound like a Eunuch. If that weren't bad enough, then the terrible jokes, cut out arcs and stupid censoring should be. This dub was well and truly butchered.

"POISON SUCTION CUPS!!!!!"

Zoro's voice was spot on though.

Zoro and Chopper's voice was the only thing I can give credit to in the dub.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jic4iF69SVw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jic4iF69SVw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> LET THAT CHILD ALONE!

Deidara said:
Conan-san said:
Pick a 4 kids dub (cept 'manking and the first series of Pokemon), any 4kids dub.

Was Ultimate Muscle by 4kids? Because if so, that has to be the one spot on the domino that succeeded. Too bad it got stopped.
I keep forgeting Ultimate Muscle was theres... Ok, Shaman King, Ultimate Muscle and the first series of Pokemon. The rest are fair game.

ayase said:
MrChom said:
Lupus Inu said:
There's no such thing as a bad Manga Entertainment dub, they're all quality entertainment, the over-use of "****!" and "****!" is hilarious.

Oh, come on, the BEST Manga thing ever has to be.....

TANK POLICE....FEEL THE POWER THAT WE GOT

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1sVEevB7oRk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1sVEevB7oRk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sadly I'm actually serious, I really love the wonderfully CHEESY British dub of Tank Police, it's just absolute GENIUS.

I LOVE the Tank Police dub.
"It's Buaku, he's trying to take the piss agian!"
Classic.

The Tank Police dub is pretty good actually. True it is unintentionally funny at times, and Buaku's voice acting is pretty bad here and there, but the fact that it is largely a comedy works for it.

Im glad to say out of the few dubs ive saw their arent any that i can say were really bad!
Baring the usual 4kids versions :S which im happy to say 1/2 of which ive never watched :D baring the 1st series of Pokemon years ago which was quite good!
But i thought the dub for Chrno Crusade was cringe worthy Rosettes voice was ridiculously high! and the others sounded pretty stupid -.-

Conan-san said:
sanji no 1 said:
That Dragonball z UK dub is AWFUL lol
YOu meen the movies, right? The Ocean Group Dub wasn't too bad.

Which movies? The ones that got released in america used the same dub as the anime...its the ones over here that got the crap. Big Green? Bloomer? I don't know even know why we were stuck with them

CitizenGeek said:
Worst dub I've ever heard is probably the Berserk anime dub. That was truly awful.

I like that dub. :(

The worst dub for me, has to go to X/1999 (movie). It was absolutely horrendous, like they didn't even bother putting in emotions when they were saying their lines.

I think the worst I have heard would have to be Saber Marionette J To X, although maybe it was just because the first one was so much better...

Apparently the Jyu Oh Sei dub wasn't impressive. I can't really comment because I've only watched the subs but I was interested when my friend sent this.

I was just interested that Barney raped the Dragon Ball series several times without my realisation D=

Back