Work from an Otaku

Otaku-san

Chuunibyou
Hey, just created some images of my own. Well actually they're a batch of images I've created over the past year and so. Thought it would be better to post more of what I've drawn, then each individual image at a time.
Anyhow, here's what I got

notice my OS-tans thread, well heres my version on what the Amstard CPC series might look like:

first is a prototype on 464
prototypeld9.jpg

heres the final product
amiitanqj3.jpg

amiiheadsft2.jpg

variant heads on Amii. the idea of giving her green eyes was caues many of the monitors you got were only green screen. The catgirl was just my preference :wink:
ami664xr0.jpg

CPC 664, short lived series, so I done her the youngest, defiantly go with the bottom right head for appearance

not to sure how to do 6128, I know it was the last in the series and more successful, but I can only think of drawing her as an older women. Any suggestions?

Got a few drafts, was a bit a TT fan o-0
fewdraftsci1.jpg

bbraeos0.jpg

some cute/romantic pics
quickheadspd0.jpg

ineedhimhd1.jpg

iloveujx3.jpg

kissbh5.jpg

created some furry pics aswell....
felinekm0.jpg

crowhammyvo7.jpg

and when you combine the eastern anime to the westernised anthro, you get a whole broader spectrum you can play with.
whwncatsattacksil3.jpg

the 'muck' on here beannie is a homage to the furry muck site. Where furs MUCK! as much as they want :lol:

Some of it is pretty good, although I dislike the ">_<" facial expression but the drawing itself is done well, I like the Excel one as well, I also like the MUCK one too, but is the shading incomplete...?

Btw just wondering, are you like... a furry? ">_>

I forgot that my tag on that last one was 'I give you yiffable!'

anyhow the shadowing on her is like that to give her a white patch of fur on her around her eye.
any form of anime or furry artwork is good, though I haven't drawn much, just like looking it up :lol:

Thanks Kurogane, glad you like it

Good work, i disagree with Lupus i think the >.< looks cool.
If i can ever get my scanner working i will try and get some of my work on here.
On the second picture the hand looks a bit strange but i know how hard hands are to draw, so good going! :D

Raven shows off why big boobs don't necessarily mean bootilicious... XD
Apart from that, I think they're all great, favouring the Amstrad and MUCK pics. You just need to practice more on the drawing. You're like me with some of my coursework sheets: all pencil and nowt else. :S
Try experimenting with other things, like inking the outlines. That always help bring out the detail. Or colour in different media: PC, pastels, ink, paint etc.

Obviously I'm just suggesting things to you, but go and do what ever's most comfortable. And Good Luck!

well hearing that Chaz, I'll be willing to do a collaboration project.
I could provide the outline, while someone digital colours it. I don't have any skill at using photoshop, and I like using colouring crayons, as I can shade more with one, then say having loads of different inks :? :?

here are some new pics i've done

this is my representation of the 6128 CPC from amstrad
cpc6128ew9.jpg

This is my poster, using an injoke since the cpc464 used data cassettes
floppylw1.jpg

these are both from Galaxy angel series
both copied from DVD covers

Mint Blancmanche
mintheadvw0.jpg

Vanilla H
vanillahpn9.jpg

I know there all B&W pencil drawings, but i'm working on a digital pic using GIMP2.2

Okay so i thought i'd just hotlink my ones from DA here

this i just coloured
Neireichi_gift_coloured_by_kinooyoru.jpg

this i just coloured
Deijiko_coloured_by_kinooyoru.jpg

Kirika_Pout_by_kinooyoru.jpg

Vanilla_in_space_by_kinooyoru.jpg

Poster_of_Amii_tan_by_kinooyoru.jpg

here are some newer ones
flirtyfox.jpg

angelthecatgirl.jpg

and yes our luvly mascot :p(hoping to use in a banner)
bannerdkm.jpg

(damn it broke the thread with the last three sorry :p)

Your work definitely benefits from being inked and scanned. The curved lines become much smoother that way. It's quite hard to judge your pencil sketches though, as they have yet to undergo this improvement.

Back