Wolfs Rain: Should I watch Dub or Sub?

shira

Shinigami
Sup guys.

I've nearly finished Ergo Proxy now so I'm planning to move onto Wolfs Rain. Now should I watch the Dub or the Sub?

The subs look nice, and quite large, but also the fact theres a dub means less eye strain for me :p ;)

Which one should I watch guys?

well you could watch it in Japanese without the subtitles. then you have this feeling of understanding the scenario, when really you don't >>

Spyro201 said:
Sup guys.

I've nearly finished Ergo Proxy now so I'm planning to move onto Wolfs Rain. Now should I watch the Dub or the Sub?

The subs look nice, and quite large, but also the fact theres a dub means less eye strain for me :p ;)

so how did u find ergo proxy?

i would watch wolf rain dub because its a good dub!

Otaku-san said:
well you could watch it in Japanese without the subtitles. then you have this feeling of understanding the scenario, when really you don't >>
Don't forget to nod very once in a while and say "wakata" =D

Kendarr said:
Spyro201 said:
Sup guys.

so how did u find ergo proxy?

i would watch wolf rain dub because its a good dub!

Well I'm at the very end and its getting great. I'll be blogging/reviewing it on MAL soon. Should finish it tommoro or Tuesday. Depends, its a pain I have exams all week.

Well I'd personally always watch the sub, but since it sounds as though you prefer watching dubs when possible and it's quite long (therefore greatly enhancing the chance of eyestrain if you marathon it), I'd advise giving the dub a spin first and seeing how you go. You can always swap if you hate it.

R

Rui said:
Well I'd personally always watch the sub, but since it sounds as though you prefer watching dubs when possible and it's quite long (therefore greatly enhancing the chance of eyestrain if you marathon it), I'd advise giving the dub a spin first and seeing how you go. You can always swap if you hate it.

R

I generally watch dubs if I have them cause they are easier, but as I get alot of stuff off of IRC its all fansubs most the time, so I'm basically used to watching the subs now, and in some cases I would watch the subs > dubs. But like, GITS had a fantastic dub, and I'd always watch the dub, however Death Note I hate the dub, and would only watch the sub (Unless it was like, my girlfriend watching it with me, cause its just easier to watch the dub).

The only problem with changing half way through is not recognising the voices. By the popularity of the dub though, il probaby try that.

Which leads me to my next question, Did you all enjoy this series?

This is one of the few anime series which has a better Dub. Problem with the japanese version is everyone sounds the same.

<3 Tsume's/Darcia's voice

It's a short and sweet anime series that'll keep you entertained. It also gets much better as it progresses, though the begining episode was awesome. Definatly worthy!

Looks like its gotta be the dub.

Went out today, so no Ergo Proxy for me today, and tommoro I got someone coming over. Its also exam week... so I should revise something. This weekend is gonna be MARATHON ANIME WEEEEEKEND

Back