Pon no Michi, which was licensed by Anime Digital Network, now has an official English subbed stream on YouTube from ADN.

Below is episode 1, the playlist is in the pinned comment.

Pon no Michi, which was licensed by Anime Digital Network, now has an official English subbed stream on YouTube from ADN.
I’m glad it‘s been picked up, as it’s sad when shows don’t even get licensed, and I’m tempted to watch it, but I’m already so behind on the shows I really want to watch this season. It’s been getting mixed reviews, and I’m very picky on CGDGT and hobby anime. Did you get a chance to watch it, and is it worth checking out?

It's a miracle. Hidive just updated their website and iOS, Android and Xbox apps and they're actually functional.

It tracks episode progress correctly and doesn't remove a title from your watchlist upon starting an episode.

You can even download episodes so you won't get interrupted when their crappy servers collapse every 30 minutes.

Still no Playstation app for those waiting though.

Undead Unluck hasn’t updated on Disney+ since episode 11 2 weeks ago with no indication when it will be back. Before we were basically on the same schedule as Hulu‘s dub release (Hulu’s sub release, of course, is being simulcast). Now we’re two weeks behind that release, and the only official info I’ve found is their French Twitter account claiming it will start again in April with one episode per week.

This seems to be affecting everywhere that isn’t NA, so Disney+ and Star+ (same company but in certain countries) are both behind.

Back