Why Do All Threads Go Off-Topic?

I demand more lolcats!

Does anyone else wonder how the people who can make milk come out of their eyes discover thier.....talent? How does anyone with wierd things like that discover it?

"Yep drinking milk doo be doo be doo....hey wait hold on a sec i want to try something different here, i wonder what happens if it do this...........MUM CHECK THIS OUT!"

Ryo Chan said:
Lupus Inu said:
Seventeen replies in like... what, nine hours? AUKN sure does like its spam. Anyway, this thread sucks. It is now about Cannibal Corpse.

17 replies in 9 hours is good?

most forums i visit you get 17 replies in 2 minutes :D
It's a grand achievement on this forum, as there isn't that many members.

Lupus Inu said:
Seventeen replies in like... what, nine hours? AUKN sure does like its spam. Anyway, this thread sucks. It is now about Cannibal Corpse.

Love the way you are so serious and complain about Thread Derailment and basically become a hypocrite and change the thread LOL

Liquid Skin said:
I demand more lolcats!

Does anyone else wonder how the people who can make milk come out of their eyes discover thier.....talent? How does anyone with wierd things like that discover it?

"Yep drinking milk doo be doo be doo....hey wait hold on a sec i want to try something different here, i wonder what happens if it do this...........MUM CHECK THIS OUT!"

HAHAHA did you watch that "worlds tallest woman" thing last night on channel 4?? and there was a guy squirting milk from his eye ....weirdo lol

Tachi- said:
Lupus Inu said:

Love the way you are so serious and complain about Thread Derailment and basically become a hypocrite and change the thread LOL
It was intentional.

Just as planned, etc.

So, anyone watching the UEFA Cup Final tonight?
Tachi- said:
Lupus Inu said:
Love how you and other people seem to be falling for it.

Maxon said:
Tachi- said:
Lupus Inu said:
Love how you and other people seem to be falling for it.

So do i :lol:

Maxon said:
Footie sucks! *Runs and cowers behind cardboard box.*

May do, but only because I'd be bored otherwise. I only really watch England and whatever my bro/dad have on TV. (And most of that puts me to sleep almost.)

Chaz said:
Maxon said:
Footie sucks! *Runs and cowers behind cardboard box.*

May do, but only because I'd be bored otherwise. I only really watch England and whatever my bro/dad have on TV. (And most of that puts me to sleep almost.)
I'm not a football fan either but I feel it's good to see a Scottish team get so far in Europe.

Maxon said:

Absolutely not but glad you mentioned it so I understand why people might be excited/miserable this evening and tomorrow morning. I didn't know it was on.

(No television and can't stand football so...)

R

Jayme said:
motivator2743167.jpg

lol

Hotlinker :eek:

It is simply because there is no rhyme or reason.

when there is no reason, there is no rye.
and when we don't have rye, we can't make bread

and we need bread for many of our meals, to make sandwhichs, bread pudding and other carb based food. without carb, we have an ill balanced diet , that then consist of only four food gorups. look what happened to Mr. Atkins didn't exactly do HIM any justises.

So bread is the foundation of health, even if you allergic, YOU MUST EAT IT
(also very nice with a slice of spam)

i'll take the spammed eggs with chips on spam and the spam suprise with a cuppa spam please.

how much will that be?

:lol:

Back