Who would win in a fight

Who would win

  • Spiderman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Superman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hulk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rambo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terminator

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know there all wimps

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

Pomtry

Combat Butler
Who would win in a fight between all these guys.

I choose jesus simply because he would just ask his dad to smite all of them :twisted:
 

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Pomtry said:
Who would win in a fight between all these guys.

I choose jesus simply because he would just ask his dad to smite all of them :twisted:

Thats cheating, and Gods powers only work if you believe in him so that pretty much makes the athiests of the group the winners.

Plus Batman has the gadgets and if that fails he can buy the opposition out
 

Jaymii

Baka Ranger
Spiderman 3 sucks, but i still hold my faith in the web slinger. Close to going for Hulk. . . .but spidey's ever so great.
 

MaxonTreik

Chuunibyou
If they were villains, I could see why they'd fight but these are all "good guys". Besides, seeing as Rambo and Batman are "normal" humans, the Terminator is only a cyborg, and Jesus isn't violent, those are out.

The only eligible ones are Spiderman, Superman and The Incredible Hulk.

If it was a competition for who was more badass, it would be Batman or Rambo.
 

Sage

Completely Average High School Student
Jesus obviously. He has auto-respawn.

In before the "you can't win if you don't exist". ;-;
 

Olmus

Completely Average High School Student
C'mon guys..haven't you seen rambo?!
With his mighty speech impediment and his trusty knife, no one can defeat him!
 

Andy

Student Council President
The Dark Knight. He'd prepare for every possible scenario, and then outsmart and outgadget all of em.

Plus he's got some special Repellant Spray for everything. You can't beat the Repellant Sprays.
 

McIcy

Mushi-shi
Andy said:
The Dark Knight. He'd prepare for every possible scenario, and then outsmart and outgadget all of em.

Plus he's got some special Repellant Spray for everything. You can't beat the Repellant Sprays.

He probably has some sort of Kryptonite spray incase Superman gets up in his face. I always thought Batman would make a good villain too, all that cash to put towards his capers its rock
 

thekendyman

Thousand Master
McIcy said:
Andy said:
The Dark Knight. He'd prepare for every possible scenario, and then outsmart and outgadget all of em.

Plus he's got some special Repellant Spray for everything. You can't beat the Repellant Sprays.

He probably has some sort of Kryptonite spray incase Superman gets up in his face. I always thought Batman would make a good villain too, all that cash to put towards his capers its rock

Plus in lots of comics & animated series episodes, and indeed the batman begins movie he has the attitude of a great supervillan. Think he said "I won't kill you, But I Don't Have To Save You Either" in the Movie

Plus you think about all the problems he has, his family was killed in front of him, he lives alone, he stalks the streets at night & he thinks hes a bat. He is like a super villan with issues :p
 
Top