• Terminator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know there all wimps

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thekendyman said:
McIcy said:
Andy said:
The Dark Knight. He'd prepare for every possible scenario, and then outsmart and outgadget all of em.

Plus he's got some special Repellant Spray for everything. You can't beat the Repellant Sprays.

He probably has some sort of Kryptonite spray incase Superman gets up in his face. I always thought Batman would make a good villain too, all that cash to put towards his capers its rock

Plus in lots of comics & animated series episodes, and indeed the batman begins movie he has the attitude of a great supervillan. Think he said "I won't kill you, But I Don't Have To Save You Either" in the Movie

Plus you think about all the problems he has, his family was killed in front of him, he lives alone, he stalks the streets at night & he thinks hes a bat. He is like a super villan with issues :p

He's no match for the Tic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:TheTick.jpg

Ive got to go with rambo on this one cos hes the only one with any credability of actually being almost real, well most real anyway, and since all the others dont exist they altermaticly forfeit, leaving Rambo as the autimatic winner, hence rambo wins without fireing a shot.

Rambo wins but hes still pissed that he didnt get the chance to gut anyone like a fish LOL 8)

WTF WHO ARE THOSE WIMPS

DARK PHOENIX WOULD SWOOP IN AND INCINERATE ALL THERE ASSES!!

...then the Madelyne Pryor, The Goblin Queen would come in and bitch slap Dark Phoenix =]

Chuch Norris....would kick them all into orbit

btw in comics Batman has defeated Superman. As hes a geinus and had a robotic war suit and kryptonite weapons to fightssupes with

lol! Brilliant xD hmmmm I would have to say that Knightrider would win... hehe! Just watched an episode on Bravo, yaaaay nightrider, what an awesome show :p

JJ181 said:
lol! Brilliant xD hmmmm I would have to say that Knightrider would win... hehe! Just watched an episode on Bravo, yaaaay nightrider, what an awesome show :p

It'd be even better if the voice was Ray Romano. :twisted:

Back