Where do you order from?

Amazon Marktetplace can be very handy for find elusive R1 titles, sometimes more so than online auctions.

I shall list AxelMusic as another recommendable source. When last I shopped with them, they were able to ship products via Denmark to avoid Customs charges.

Amazon + TBD - books (I prefer Amazon)

SecondSpin/Wherehouse + Anime-on-line + HMV + PlayUSA + DVDPacific - DVDs

I use same sites as many have already said. It is always worth a look at the play traders and amazon market place people as quite often you can pick up some R1 DVDs for a good price.

I mainly use Axelmusic or playusa now but when the exchange rate was better I used several US companies directly, like deepdiscount.com and cduniverse.com.

For region 1 dvds/region A blu-rays I mostly use Axel Music but I sometimes use Playusa, Amazon.com & United Publications

For region 2 dvds & region B blu-rays I use HMV, Zavvi, Blahdvd, Amazon.co.uk, Play.co.uk & Sendit.com.

For manga/books I use amazon, United Publications, Archonia, WH Smiths, Waterstones.

Play and ebay mostly. I ordered a DVD from play but the one that arrived (yesterday) was the wrong one so now I have to annoyingly post it back and go through the returns and replacement process.

I usually use many different places but the main ones I use are the same as most others choices... play.com, playUSA, Sendit.com, Amazon and Up1.

Back