Where do all the members go ?

Teh Otaku o_0

Completely Average High School Student
Well i may be new here but was wandering why are there like usually 4-9 people online when ever im on but they never post so where do you guys vanish to on this site. This topic may get blocked but just want to know why they take their time to post

Is there like a top secret link somewhere on this site which gives you a password which allows people to like go through firewalls and get into people net accounts or something ? (Just my stupidity btw xD)

Probably checking the reviews on the site or something. Just look around the homepage for a bit.

Edit: Or like me, I talk on msn etc. while leaving this up on my IE so, I just kinda tab on here every now and then.

Could just be bad timing on your part :p but it could just be as easily described as they could have this running in the background while they do work

i just come on look if theres any intresting threads post or just f5 10 minutes later.
no point doing that after 1am though when everyone is in bed :p

I go play my Xbox 360. AUKN isn't too entertaining these days, back in the Golden Age it was epic as hell, now I have to cause some drama to entertain myself on here.

Yeah I sometimes come on here, and the only topics I see bumped are the ones I abhor, like the counting topics and the what are you doing now topics, so I very, very rarely post in those.

I just think that sometimes its not worth posting (Yeah I know I used to post alot but I dont that often now.)

I use PMs on here as much as I do post now :lol:

If you're that bored, find something else to do in the meantime. There's no rule that says people who are logged in have to post all the time. -_-
Kurogane said:
Snore.

We need some passive flaming, it spices everything up.
I concur.
Ryo Chan said:
Kurogane said:
Snore.

We need some passive flaming, it spices everything up.

only if you want to rename this place 4chan
How often do you actually go "there"? The trolling and flaming are the most blatant you'll find in the nerd community. Oh, and don't mention "it" again. Anon raids people who mention "it". >_>

Teh Otaku o_0 said:
Well i may be new here but was wandering why are there like usually 4-9 people online when ever im on but they never post so where do you guys vanish to on this site. This topic may get blocked but just want to know why they take their time to post

Is there like a top secret link somewhere on this site which gives you a password which allows people to like go through firewalls and get into people net accounts or something ? (Just my stupidity btw xD)

We all just log in and then PM each other about teh Otaku o_0. :p

There isn't a rule that says users have to post. I just look about to see if there's any topics worth contributing to, and if there isn't I just bugger off.

Back