Where can I order manga?

cercia

School Idol
Hi

I hope you'll forgive me as you might have a similar post already up somewhere...but I'm new so...gomen nasai! But...

...where can I order manga? AMAZON and OTAKU charge high postage. I was wondering if there were any sites around that offer reasonably cheap postage on manga.

If not you could allways try visiting your local ottakers, if you are licky they might stock some titles and then you don't have to pay any p+p costs :)

United Publications (www.up1.co.uk) is defiantly the best place i've used. I've used Play.com a couple of times when i couldn't wait for United Publications to get more stock in, but i've never really been happy with the condition i've recieved manga from Play, i was actually considering sending what i got yesterday back, but maybe thats just me being unlucky

I'd say United Publications as well. They charge an average of £5.46 for a manga book and although it's £1.15 for 1 manga P&P, they have a max. postage charge of £7.50, so when I got my 3 boxes of manga books on Tuesday, I still only paid £7.50 postage!

I buy a lot of manga from ebay too, but you have to check out a sellers postage rates carefully, as one seller I saw had a manga for £2, but the postage was £3.50 :? so in the end it works out very expensive for a used manga book!

I know this topic is a little old, but I was just browsing and thought I'd add another good place to buy manga/DVDS/merch/games/everything :

http://www.discountanimedvd.com

I've used them a few times. Their prices are quite good, and the shipping cost to the UK is not too bad either. I usually buy around 7 books for £30 (inc. shipping), I think if you go above 7 the shipping is more though.

I'm saving up for a while to get a fairly big haul of stuff, because if your order is over $99 (about £55) Then the shipping is free. ;)

Damn it, I was going to say United Publications as well.

Well 4 recommendations ain`t bad, and they are a extremely friendly and helpful. Since I usually buy from at the LAC or phone up and order. :)

Back