Where are people going for their holidays this year??

Tachi

Mushi-shi
Just wonderin, where are you lot off to this year?

4 weeks this friday i will be flying off to Egypt for 2 weeks, all inclusive, Cost me £600 and i've found out i will have the luxury of being injected with anti virus' and the such like to protect me from the local water and everything....not fun, but the temp is forcast to be well into the 40's so you know where i'll be....in the air conditioned bar with a few cold ones :lol:

Japan :)

We don't usually go anywhere but this is the second year running. Dunno why it always ends up happening in the height of summer, d'oh!

R

No where -_- haven't left the country (discounting trips to Wales to see family) since 04 when i went to Paris. Not that i mind, though one of these days i will go on a snow holiday

I was supposed to be going to California but looks like my friend has let me down and i now won't be going. He's at camp America and was supposed to be staying at a friends afterwards and said i could stay for 3 weeks for just 70 quid. Despite many attempts to contact him he's been really unhelpful and i don't think he's even asked the girl if either of us can stay yet. Really gutted, i havn't had a holiday abroad in 4 years :(
So gutted he's let me down so far, i can't go much longer without a job and will only be able to get 2 weeks off if i get one before he sorts it out :(

Already been to Florida back in May and had a blast hit as many theme parks as I could afford too, and ate and drank way too much. Was my 2nd time there but my girlfriends first so she had an amazing time and can't wait for our next holiday.

Booked 2 weeks in Mexico for our honeymoon next year, too bad we have to wait until June.

The only other holiday I have booked is a mystery trip my mates are planning for my stag do, no idea where it is, all I know is that its somewhere in Europe.

No where, which is odd because we always go somewhere (usually Majorca).

We would've gone to Centre Parks for a few days in October half-term too, but my Dad's super high standards and bad service last year decided otherwise.

McIcy said:
Already been to Florida back in May and had a blast hit as many theme parks as I could afford too, and ate and drank way too much. Was my 2nd time there but my girlfriends first so she had an amazing time and can't wait for our next holiday.

Booked 2 weeks in Mexico for our honeymoon next year, too bad we have to wait until June.

The only other holiday I have booked is a mystery trip my mates are planning for my stag do, no idea where it is, all I know is that its somewhere in Europe.

Amsterdam. It has to be!

Deidara said:
McIcy said:

Amsterdam. It has to be!

hope you enjoy it, one of my mates was born there 8)

I'm off to America for two weeks in August and I'm so excited I can barely type. My misses has only been abroad once ever and that was when I took her to Portugal last year. This time I'm taking her on a theme park obsesive trip. Shell rides coming out of her ears by the time we're finished.
Only downfall to the holiday is expense. Cheap as chips over there but flights are eye-gouging. Been saving for a couple of years now. It's totaly gonna be worth it tho.
AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! ^___^

Otaku-san said:
Deidara said:
McIcy said:

Amsterdam. It has to be!

hope you enjoy it, one of my mates was born there 8)

Thats what I am hoping for, one of my mates got back from there last week and had a blast but at the moment no one knows whre the stag do will be, my best man is keeping it all to himself

I'm off to America for two weeks in August and I'm so excited I can barely type. My misses has only been abroad once ever and that was when I took her to Portugal last year. This time I'm taking her on a theme park obsesive trip. Shell rides coming out of her ears by the time we're finished.
Only downfall to the holiday is expense. Cheap as chips over there but flights are eye-gouging. Been saving for a couple of years now. It's totaly gonna be worth it tho.
AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!! ^___^

Back