What's your preference? Separate volumes or Thin Paks?

If it's a show I particularly like, then I don't mind "regular sized" singles with art boxes, although this is broadly limited to JP releases these days. For anything else, I am OK with the now standard style of US release. I would prefer thinpak sets in a chipboard box for the majority of things, though.

When I used to buy anime at the LAC and expos they were the standard singles and usually you had the option of getting a limited edition artbox with vols. 1 or the final volume. Those are what I used to buy if the option was there. Back then space wasn't an issue, just pride. haha. I like being able to admire the artwork on the boxes rather than see a wall of spines.

I have to agree that bricks usually don't close properly and as aforementioned, I hate having multiple discs on a single spool, or overlapping, OR on those dreadful disc holders that don't really release the disc and your heart is in your throat when you're trying to get the disc out without it cracking or snapping... oh my goodness, I've just realized why I have grey/white hair. DARN those pesky manufacturers!

I don't really mind the packaging as long as it isn't a stackpack. My favourites has to be thinpaks and having all the singles in a lovely artbox.

Back