What's your internet speed?

Here's mine in better detail.

2953772912.png

Download speed is always up to about 55 KB/s.

ayase said:
Could be worse, mind. I could be NormanicGrav. :eek:

haha well it's because I live in a small village and we haven't got fibre optic yet. BT said Cambridgeshire won't be entirely in fibre optic til about 2015.

This is what I get when my internet actually works which is pretty rare at the moment. Virgin went around doubling the speeds of their customers recently, and my service has been shocking for the most part since. Disconnects, slow speeds, high ping, no connection at all etc. Going to be getting cable installed and upgrading to their 60mb service next week which should hopefully fix all the issues.
2955124338.png

I can get torrents to run pretty fast if they've got decent amounts of seeders. This is a DSL connection. We can get cable here, but this was less than half the price and there's no download limit, which is really the most important thing.

2984490040.png

Got this installed on Friday. It fluctuates quite a bit, anywhere from 45 - 60mb usually, but I've had up to 74.
A massive improvement over what it was before, and It's nice just to have a reliable working connection again after they ballsed it up before.

Back