what's thee most important thing in the world to you

Tachi- said:
Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:
:lol:

animefreak17 said:
Jaymii said:
anime is the most important pleasure in this cruel world to me.
Cruel world? Why so depressed? =O

lol the more i see him post.... the more otaku he is, and i become to wonder if he's one of the serious cases of otaku.... if you know what i mean.

Lol, I think I do.

Anyways, friends and family are the most important thing to me and as an offshoot: Love. I don't mean to sound like a soppy rom-com but love, whether romantic or platonic is very important and I think it really improves your general mental well-being and overall happiness.

Sparrowsabre7 said:
Anyways, friends and family are the most important thing to me and as an offshoot: Love. I don't mean to sound like a soppy rom-com but love, whether romantic or platonic is very important and I think it really improves your general mental well-being and overall happiness.

Family won't drain your bank account as much as your missus would ;) trust me, its costly at times lol.

what's thee most important thing in the world to you
The most important thing in the world to me is the privilege of being able to use an antiquated second-person pronoun as a definite article.

Tachi- said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:

Family won't drain your bank account as much as your missus would ;) trust me, its costly at times lol.

And what's the deal with airline food!? Sorry i thought we were trading stand up clichés =P I kid, I kid! I'm well aware of the monetary costs, I have had a girlfriend (just the one so far though >.<) but like I say even platonic love of a friend can be incredibly powerful.

Paradox295 said:
Jaymii said:
:lol:

animefreak17 said:
Jaymii said:
anime is the most important pleasure in this cruel world to me.
Cruel world? Why so depressed? =O
im not depressed im just saying ............. look at the world
extremist radical muslims hate non muslims and muslims that dont follow there radical ideas and want to kill us all
ira wants every british person dead even tho it was the old english
children are going hungary in the poorest places in the world
these disasters happening in the world
people dont gave a rats ass anymore
there are pedos and murderers that get only 10 years of jail time and are let loss while people who steals something gets more jail time
we dont know how long our jobs will hold up fot till they sake us
there are people who hurt others for no reason
and dont say im emo

Yeah i'm fine, lol to think a new guy like this could ever defeat me, the leader of the random chit chat sub-forum? Muhahahahaha

(seriously though, your nice to the guy and he tries to kill you, wtf's up with people these days ;) )

Sparrowsabre7 said:

And what's the deal with airline food!? Sorry i thought we were trading stand up clichés =P I kid, I kid! I'm well aware of the monetary costs, I have had a girlfriend (just the one so far though >.<) but like I say even platonic love of a friend can be incredibly powerful.[/quote]

lol :p

Be thankful its just the one, i've had a few semi serious relationships... and this one has been over 2 years now lol.... glutton for punishment i know i know ;)

Ok, I've always wondered about this and it sort of bothers me even though I know you're speaking mostly in jest here. Why do people say girlfriends cost so much? I'm genuinely curious. I spend money doing things with my other half too, but it's stuff I'd want to do anyway, and he's certainly no worse off financially for being in a relationship.

R

Back