What you guys doing right now.

BlackWolf said:
Ryo Chan said:
playing Eternal Sonata, confirming that Johnny Young Bosch is much better as a bad guy than a good guy

You know i completed that whole game without realising it was him :p

oh ask chaz, if i hear a familiar voice and can't recognise it, i won't stop till i find out who it is.

even happens mid way through anime episodes :D

Ryo Chan said:
BlackWolf said:
Ryo Chan said:
playing Eternal Sonata, confirming that Johnny Young Bosch is much better as a bad guy than a good guy

You know i completed that whole game without realising it was him :p

oh ask chaz, if i hear a familiar voice and can't recognise it, i won't stop till i find out who it is.

even happens mid way through anime episodes :D

In that case it may happen a lot with that game :p I know there was a few other voices that bothered me till i found the cast list

Just found out a Cex shop has just opened in Middlesbough so am checking out their prices and i gotta say I think i've found a perfect place to spend money :p

Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Spyro201 said:
BlackWolf said:
Just found out a Cex shop has just opened in Middlesbough so am checking out their prices and i gotta say I think i've found a perfect place to spend money :p

:lol: Fixed

Well Spyro i think i know what to get you for your Birthday now :p

:lol: You know my birthday is only next month right??

Of course i do, that's why i said it :p

Ryo Chan said:
watching the opening ceramony of the Olympics

Same. It was weird when all them boards were moving like waves, then they lifted the boards up, and all these children came out who had been under them. :eek:

Yagami said:
Ryo Chan said:
watching the opening ceramony of the Olympics

Same. It was weird when all them boards were moving like waves, then they lifted the boards up, and all these children came out who had been under them. :eek:

utterly impressive if you ask me

Britian's gonna have nothing on this

Back