What you guys doing right now.

Now just sitting at work doing nothing as my Accounts Database has decided it dont like me anymore, getting paid to do nothing isnt as good as it seems as now im even more bored than I was before :roll:

now slowly losing the will to l ive with art coursework as yuo can never find what your after saying that, i cant say im trying at all really lol. just been a long long day lol. bring on tommoro please :)

Writing a response to the Coleridge essay on Macbeth on the school forum. Once I've finished with that I'll get started on a 50min R.S exam that I missed.
Went to the opening of a new local shopping centre (Eden - High Wycombe) on the way home purely out of curiosity and to see if I could catch a glimpse of "We Are Scientists" who were performing there - it was completely crowded but we had a mini rave in the queue so that was pretty awesome =]

Ah weekend is here at last. Im now deciding what to do. Do I; Play on Dawn of War, Go watch Bleach OR Do my art homework?

Damn hard desicions here lol

Spyro201 said:
Ah weekend is here at last. Im now deciding what to do. Do I; Play on Dawn of War, Go watch Bleach OR Do my art homework?

Damn hard desicions here lol
Wow... That's the thing I wonder most of the time. :lol:
Just got news of needing me to work from 9am-6pm tomoz. Just waiting for dinner.

Lupus Inu said:
Renaming all of the Lost Odyssey OST music, because when I downloaded it, it was all in Japanese and I can't read it. =|

:lol: I tend to leave it in Japanese, then when you leave 'what im listening too' on, on msn, people are like "Woah whats that you got on" :lol:

And anyone who cares, i ended up doing art homework and finishing my sketch book. Im now looking forward to sleeping on the sofa tonight, as my brother is coming down from london with 'a girl'.

*Sigh* Why do I get dumped on the sofa? But mwa ha ha, i get the big TV and DVD player all night, and I have 2 ghost in the shjell movies to watch :p

Back