What you guys doing right now.

Just finished Smallville - it was pretty gosh darn awesome because the Flash was in it and they were all becoming the Justice League and yup..it was good
Now watching Elfen Lied and loving every minute.

Recovering from eating too much Sunday dinner at my friends, by browsing the forum until it is time for a bath and getting **** together for work in the morning.

About to catch up on some manga, since I haven't read any manga in AGES minus the odd Gantz and Berserk chapter, first up is to catch up on One Piece!

Lupus Inu said:
About to catch up on some manga, since I haven't read any manga in AGES minus the odd Gantz and Berserk chapter, first up is to catch up on One Piece!
I'm finally caught up with One Piece, Eiichiro Oda seems to be reviving a lot of old themes and characters as of recently. Especially since that it seems like its going to happening in this new arc as well. Overall; the story is starting to feel like the Strawhat's really are half way through their voyage. I can't wait to see the epic battle(s) during the Thriller Bark to be animated as well. <3.

As of now, Because I'm caught up with One Piece so I shall be firing up a episode of Kanon (2006) later and I need to catch up, srsly with Hunter x Hunter.

I'm also on MAL - As usual. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a lot in all honesty... Having a quick shave and then I'm going to go to bedfordshire. I need to be up early tomorrow to set off on my journey, battling against the savage winds to get to my destination.

Lelouch said:
Voddas said:
Just finished a clan match on COD4 (we won)

Get any abuse?, I got told "you have no aim but i can get points on capture the flag since your sly" & i was like "yeah, so..?"

Anyway i'm speaking to good friends, Who want me to go out tomorrow.

Don't get abuse in CLAN matches. If you do, then there's a nice ban waiting for you. Much better playing with people you know than with randoms who slag you off for cheating when your just having a good game. Lame man.

Won Last nights clan match also. Talking to a friend about the game and generally catching up on the forums.

Just kinda lulling. Been a long boring day in school, even art was kinda boring. Im getting the work done at such a slow pace its stupid. So now, trying to cheer my g/f up and talking to some mates on msn, while listening to music.

Finally got paid, so I am sat here with a smile on my face, I have cleared all my credit card debts and now I am gonna go online and find a motorbike to buy :D

Just ordered myself a new mobile phone contract, found a great offer and as my contract ends in a few weeks I thought why not treat myself.

Now its back to the motorbike hunting

Back