What you guys doing right now.

I'm seeing them tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it. It's the first band I really started to love when I was a teenager. I'm quite an emotional person, and it's going to be weird watching Phil being old when what I've grown up on is watching videos when they were all young that were made long before I was even born. And then that his son is playing the drums as well. It's got a weird sense of mortality around it. I'll be a little sad, but I know the happiness will be more.

I've just watched a video of them playing, and I can see Phil tapping his feet along to the time of the kick drum! feelings!!!

When I started listening, I was one of those people that thought Peter Gabriel years were far superior. As I've gotten older, I've realised, that actually, I think Patrick Bateman is completely correct. The Phil years are better and pop music is the best.
I hope you enjoy, I’ve just gotten out and they were amazing - Nic Collins is superb on drums!

For some reason I thought I would set up a mastodon account.

I'm thinking about how I'm gonna go about getting done all the stuff I have to get done in the next two hours and 40 minutes XP So trying to come up with a plan basically 🤔

hqdefault.jpg

...Still coming up with the plan... 🤔

It's that time again! gets up before 4am and spends hours downloading previously purchased Humble Bundle content Also I'm squeaky clean and wearing dungarees that look like a Kandinsky painting XD

Back